Fin

Lmao IDK what did I make

Enjoy ;)

.

.

.

.

.

So... how did this happen?

All Mina remembers, she was just trekking through the snowy path between the wolves' and the foxes' territory, trying to find some herbs when she met an enemy wolf. Mina's just a lowly Omega fox whose job mostly consists of searching for herbs and taking care of the pups, so she could only shriek when she met a scouting wolf who brings swords with her.

Mina knows her name; Hirai Momo. One of the most feared Alpha warriors of the wolves. She knows because Momo's the only one who has that pitch-black hair in the wolves' army. Also, the sharp feature and that she's the only wolf warrior who wields a dual sword.

She had been so afraid of the wolf's mere presence that she slipped on her own feet, falling straight to a ravine and injured her own knee. Though, she surely should be grateful because Momo didn't attack her right away, instead she took care of Mina by dabbing snow to her bleeding leg.

And then the snowstorm strikes.

"Seems like we're stuck here for the time being, vixen," Momo scoffs as she watches through the glass window. Mina silently agrees as the black wolf moves to her own spot at the farthest corner from Mina's own, flopping down on her belly and huffs in annoyance.

As Mina had said before, the snowstorm suddenly strikes when Momo was still busy tending Mina's leg. The wolf had been so kind to drag Mina to a ransack hut in the wolves' territory. Despite the worrying condition, at least it provides shelter and warmth to the two amidst the harsh weather. Momo had morphed into her canine form the moment she deems Mina healthy enough and had been pacing around the hut for some time before she lays down.

"Thank you," Mina speaks, softly, though Momo could still hear as apparent by the flick of her ears. "For... saving and not killing me."

Momo rolls her eyes. "I don't fight unarmed foxes."

Sure she doesn't. Mina tucks her face between her forelegs, also already transforming to her vixen form. Her tail coils around her body, loose enough not to touch her injured leg but close enough to warm her body up. She looks over to the seemingly sleeping wolf, thinking about her thicker fur and how warm would it be to snuggle with Momo, though Mina wouldn't want to push any more of her luck.

Momo doesn't harm her though it would be so easy for the wolf to slit her neck open, for Mina's just a little Omega fox who had never wield a sword in her life. The knowledge that Momo wouldn't do anything to hurt her is enough for Mina for the time being. And it's not like she's going to harm the wolf as well so there is zero chance Momo would suddenly attack her in her vulnerable state.

Burrowing deeper to herself, Mina closes her eyes, about to follow Momo's method of wasting the time. She just hopes that her own body will provide enough warmth for herself because the snowstorm doesn't seem to cease soon.

Mina thinks about Jihyo, her leader, and also her friends back at her hometown. How worried they must be. She has not returned and the snowstorm looks like it's impossible to pass through. She wants to tell them that she's fine, she met a kind wolf who takes care of her despite them being enemies though they most likely won't believe in her.

Mina looks over to Momo one last time, finding the wolf serene in her sleep before she, too, slips into the darkness.

.