Traitor's requiem

Suddenly we arrive on the land and we go our seperate ways for a bit. we decide to make the decision to meet up back near the cafe at 12 pm

Kouki and Y/N split up from the rest of the group

Kouki: so, the mission is going well as planned

Y/N: what do you mean what mission

Kouki: You know, our mission to be with Passione. 

Y/N: I doubt its going good, we have had three unexpected people on the boat and made it a bit uncomfortable, I had to make them on our side.

Kouki: Oh. I see what you mean by that. but yeah we've had an amazing time with passione.

Y/N: its 12 PM back to the cafe.

everyone is at the cafe and we are discussing our plans.

Y/N: so who's the new girl

she points at a small pink haired child who looks like she cut a blanket in half and dressed herself with it.

Brunbo: This is Trish Una. she is the person that will be joining our group 

Y/N: nice to meet you Trish, My Name is Y/N, how are you doing?

Trish: I'm doing good thanks for asking Y/N

Brunbo: Now there is a risk of her being with us. the other members of the gang will find us and try to use to figure out the boss' identity. so we'll bring her back to the boss as soon and as safe as possible. that is our current mission.

everyone ( except Trish and Bruno): YES SIR

Y/N:  Brunbo, what's our course of action

Brunbo: I was about to get to that. Y/N and Kouki must be with us at all times. their abilities might be helpful when others try to attack Trish. Dio and Jotaro, we'll need you too, from what I've heard, you two have the first kinds of stands to exist, am I correct.

Dio and Jotaro: yes you are correct.

Brunbo: they are based off of tarot cards, the world can stop time and Star platinum is kind of like a megaman stand. he has four abilities. three different kinds of explosives and a time stop just like the world. In short. stay together at all times.

everyone: Yes

Gio suddenly whispers to you

" Y/N we need to talk in private for a bit."

-------------------5---------------------

author note: There will be a new part sometime next week. keep on fighting for your gold