KiNk KrImSoN

the next thing you guys go to is on a train.

Brunbo: Y/N, Kouki, be very careful with this

Y/N and Kouki: yes sir, what is it.

Brunbo: this is the epitomy of Jotaro's career in the 1990's. this is a stand arrow only use it in extreme emergencies.

Y/N and Kouki : YES sir!

Giorno: ' shall we go now Y/N'

Y/N: 'yeah we'll go'

you two suddenly end up all alone in a cafe. your face and his go extremely red. You wonder if there is anything wrong with him.

Y/N: Giorno is there anything wrong, you can tell me.

Giorno: Y/N, there is something wrong and I like your concern about it, as such I will tell you what it is. 

Y/N: what Is it.

Giorno: there's this girl that I really like, she has an amazing personality and her looks are off the charts, and she's been so nice to me ever since we met. I just need to tell her how I feel.

Y/N thoughts: OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD, HE LOVES ME ! THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING

Y/N: who is she Giorno I'm sure I could try and tell her.

Giorno: well you see the person is-

suddenly you can't move anymore.

after a time that seems like forever he finally reveals.

Giorno: The person I love, Is You Y/N.

Y/N: Giorno...

Giorno: If you don't love me I understand.

Y/N: its not that, just meet me back here in the most fancy clothing you can find at 7 pm tomorrow.

Giorno's thoughts : "I Giorno Giovanna had a dream and accomplished it."

flash forward to tomorrow morning.

You are still exhilarated after Giorno giovanna had expressed his feelings of love to you.

Y/N: ahh another great day today, a nice venician sun and good old clouds.

magical transition

Ghiacchio: who the  hell said some form of Venice.

Magical transition part 2

Y/N: time to get ready,  and enjoy a fun day.

so you wake up kouki and you guys go to the shop. you both apparently end up having good news

Kouki: guess what Y/N I have a new girlfriend. you know that table with the pink haired woman last night.

Y/N: yeah?

Kouki: that was Trish, apparently she ended up liking me because I have a " great personality" whatever that means

Y/N: boys, amirite, also I guess you saw giorno confess to me Kouki.

Kouki: GIORNO CONFESSED TO YOU!!!

-----------------5---------------------

A/N: I know there isn't any king crimson in this episode but I got stuck for an Idea enjoy this new episode.