The Morning wake up

You woke up, it was before the light of the sun hit the ground. You groaned as you woke up from the hardened floor.

You stood up and stretched then walked over to the fire pit to try and start a fire. You put little burn able wood into the fire pit.

You kneeled down and grabbed flint and steel then got the items into positions. You held the steel towards the fire, then scraped the flint onto the steel which set sparks flying on to the wood.

The fire started and set bigger pieces of wood onto it. You left to go get claymore, but when you get there you saw it was covered in dirt covered hand prints.

Y/n: who tried to take Claymore?

After you asked the question, you heard rustling from the bushes, you look from both sides, but decided not to stay long.

You grabbed claymore, pulled it out of the ground and hoisted it over your shoulder. You then walked over to the fire and cleaned off the dirt cover hand marks off claymore.

You struck claymore back into the ground then opened the pouch that's on your side and took out some raw meat.

You threw the meat on to the fire and waited, but noticed the bushes rustling again. You put your hand on claymore and the rustling stopped.

Y/n thoughts: there's someone... or something stalking me...

You flipped the meat over and waited for more than 5 minutes then took off the meat. You wiped the wood pieces off the now cooked meat and took a bite of it.

You ate the rest of the meat in seconds then distinguished the fire by stomping on it. You packed up the things you had and lastly grabbed claymore, then started walking to the trail.

You started walking up the trail to a viking village.

Hi how did I do for my first time? I hope you like it, I'll try to publish at least less than a week. So stay tuned for the story of Highlander. :3