Morning Breaks

So.... it's been a couple months.... Something that i'm not proud of and I'm sorry for being on hiatus. but i'm back but it'll be a slow continuation and i hope you'll be happy with the continuation of my first story. :)
____________________________________

As Y/n drags her through the forest, he was quite surprised of how light she was with the armour as well, but you left her shield back at Grăd, but you weren't worried about it though because she might try to kill you if she wakes up.

Y/n continued to walk while dragging her, but soon enough Y/n found a tree thick enough to tie her to. You walk walked back to the village to seek for a rope. You found rope wrapped around wood on the ground. You untangled the rope from the wood, wrapped it up and held it in your left hand. While walking back to the woods you saw the knight's shield and flail. You picked the items up and continued to walk to the captive.

The walk back to the captive went quick. You put her items at a tree not near her. You then wrapped the rope around her once then around the tree then tied it. You then sit at a tree across from her and wait for her to wake up. In the mean time while you waited you were staring at nature and how calm it is besides from the black smoke coming from the village but you didn't care.

By the time the conqueror had awoken you weren't facing her. You were looking at your precious Claymore and how sharp it is. Without thinking, you grabbed Claymore and looked at the conqueror as if it was stabbing her soul. You gripped the hilt of claymore and dragged it along with you as walked towards her. You stopped a couple feet, towering over her still looking at her.

You gripped claymore with your other hand. You raised it above your head, almost as if the conqueror thought you were going to struck her. You struck the ground instead scaring her but also relieved. You sat down in some sort of crisscross type of way. You looked at her, but then spoke.

Y/N: Why did you attack Grăd?

The raspy voice spoke.

F. Conq: We were told to! A woman told us to burn done this village then continue to the Samurai region and take prisoners!

You grab her hair and pulled her towards you while you leaned forward

Y/N: Where. Is. She?

F. Conq: I... I don't know!

You let go of her, stood up and took claymore out the ground. Walked behind the tree the Conq. was tied to, and cut the ropes. As the Conq. came free she sighed but turned to look at the Man. The sun was rising seeing more of the man than before.

Y/n: You're gonna help me get to the Samurai region and help people along the way, or I take your life right now as the sun is still rising.

The Conq. had no choice but chose life rather than death. She nodded her head and stood up. As she began to walk back to Grăd and you followed closely behind. As you entered the village the way you exited, everyone looked, at you and the female. She went two where she dropped her shield and flail, but as she went to get her helmet it was broken from the kick. She puffed her cheeks as her only head protection was broken.

Y/n: Lets get out of here, and you can lead the way.

She sighed and nodded, and began to walk to the entrance of Grăd but with out leaving with stares of hatred and sadness, but couldn't help but feel bad for the village. As you both got to the entrance Ruby was stand by waiting.

Ruby: So.. What are you doing with this knight?.

____________________________________

Sorry again but i came bearing gifts

not actually a gift but something. :)