A Challenge

First thing I have to do is say sorry, for not doing the story for a long time... I've had a lot about things, well continue to enjoy the story and let's begin.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ruth grabbed your wrist and shook your hand. You both parted.

Ruth: so what are you doing here?

Y/n: I was just stopping by... looking for a place for a drink.

Ruth: you could've just went to a nearby river and gotten water. Why here?

Y/n chuckled

Y/n: there ain't nothing better than a pint of the strongest mead

Ruth smiled

Ruth: that's true

Y/n looked at Ruth liked she had something on her mind. You tilt your head and leads Claymore on the counter.

Y/n: you seem to have something, anything you want to say?

Y/n said as he slowly sat down at the counter, seeing his pint is refilled. He grabbed the pint while slowly turning to look back at her, Ruth kinda had a blush on her cheeks.

Ruth: w-well

The drinking hall slowly became quiet. Y/n took a couple swigs of his pint

Ruth: I challenge you!

She yelled out, a little embarrassed but stood strong. Y/n put down his pint on the counter, and stood up. Y/n intimated her.

Y/n: what type of challenge?

Y/n crossed his arms staring at her waiting for an answer

Ruth: u-uh... uhhhh... A-arm wrestling?

Y/n stared at her before giving an answer

Y/n: I accept your challenge.

He sat down at a table, Ruth followed behind him.

Y/n: so what does the winner get?

Ruth: uhhhmmmm....

Ruth blushed, as she thought about it.
Y/n got confused and snapped in front of her face. Ruth came back to her senses and more blush came

Ruth: h-how about t-th-the loser buys the w-w-winner a drink?

Y/n nodded

Y/n: alright

He put his elbow on the table holding his hand up. Ruth did the same, and held each others hands, Ruth blushed more but Y/n didnt pay attention, another viking held their hands in place.

Random Viking: on your mark, get set go.

Ruth started using all of her strength on him. Y/n didnt budge but when he used his strength, her hand went down and slammed on the table. People were surprised and couldn't believe the Legendary highlander beat their protector in a arm wrestling contest.

Y/n let get of her hand, and smiled

Y/n: you owe me a drink.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: once again I would like to say sorry for me not continuing the story in a while and I hope this favored your needs. :)