The Performance

Another flood of comments. Some of them had I directly had to do with me. Fuck.

Danger322: Moan his name while you touch yourself.

RogerL: Grind your belly on the mattress and tell us how shit got heated!

XxxYorock: Just fuck him baby. He's right next door...

A few made him actually roll his eyes. It had to be the just fuck him comments. There were quite a few of those. Then some asking what I looked like. What I sounded like.

This was getting out of hand. I could tell that Mark was even getting a little uncomfortable. The way his eyes shifted downward. The way he was slightly biting his lip. He was losing control of his stream. I needed to try to steer it back to safer waters. I thought a moment, and then typed out a comment.

Irishbean69: Hey handsome. You can just strap that lonely ball gag in and give us the show of your life.

His eyes flitted up to the comment section again, and he gave a very relieved smile. A few more comments echoed my suggestion. Apparently some viewers had forgotten the ball gag with Mark talking about the incident with me. He typed out on his keypad and then leaned on to his back again. His legs wide opened and tied the ball gag securely.

The private message notation beeped, and I gasped at my screen.

Badboy4u: Thanks for the rescue, baby. I was dying there for a minute. I missed you. ;-)

I stiffened up a little bit at the message, in more ways than one. He had only ever sent me a private message once, and if he did it a second time it couldn't have been a coincidence. Right?

I reached for the keyboard again, my eyes drifting up to the live stream every couple of seconds so I wouldn't miss anything, all he was doing was settling back a bit, teasing the viewers by messing with the edge of his underwear. I bit my lip at the sight, that lazy smirk as seductive as ever, but I turned away just long enough to shoot him back a message.

Irishbean69: No problem handsome, comments were getting out of control and you looked uncomfortable. This stream should be all about you making yourself feel good and allowing us to watch.

Damn it, I already called him handsome.

Real life Mark looked over at the side of the screen yet again, clicking on something before he smiled at it, fingers moving across the keyboard. The private message board we were using dinged.

Badboy4u: I'm surprised you were able to pick up on it sweetheart. Everyone else just thought I was embarrassed. And as a thank you for getting me out of that. why don't you tell me exactly what you want me to do?

Irishbean69: You said you were in a caring yet dominate mood? Well, imagine you're with someone right now. Can be anyone in the entire world. But imagine it's their first time with you, you want to be slow and good to them, but you also want to ravage them completely. That help any? ;-)

Another smile from him. The strap of his underwear pushed down a little bit more. Enough to see the beginning curls hair from his pelvis. I waited as he leaned forward again and typed a quick message and then laid back and pulled down his jockstrap completely. The private message beeped.

Badboy4u: It did. I have someone in mind. Actually, two. Enjoy.

He grabbed at his package, and I did the same with mine. His strokes were deliberate and measure. Like his hand was a bow and his throbbing erection the arrow. Instead of music it was the soft and muffled sounds of his moans against the ball gag. The group chat was going wild, but I didn't care about reading anything but his face.

Mark was always controlled in his masturbation. Skilled in knowing exactly how long to hold length and his balls. When to rub his tight entrance with a wet index finger. When and where to climax.

Tonight was different. His breathing was labored. His eyes would open more as he twisted to a new angle. He wasn't just going through the motions, so to speak. He was actually feeling something, and as I continued to touch my own body I knew that maybe, just maybe, I was one of those two people he was imagining inside of his own head. 

It really was a shame the show lasted for as little time as it did, but from the sweat dripping down his brow, matting his hair to the top of his head, and covering his body in a glistening layer of perspiration, he very obviously needed his climax. And from the way my wrist was already sore from all its cramping, it looked like I needed to get there as well.

Mark's eyes scrunched tightly closed when he finally came, throwing his head back while his body arched like a bow, his body shaking as he sprayed his release in long white ropes across his hand and stomach. The look of pure bliss that washed over his face as the aftershocks of his strong climax washed over him was enough to get me there as well. I slapped a hand over my mouth and bit down on my thumb, losing sight of the ebony haired man for a moment as my vision danced.

I fell back into my pillows, looking back at the screen just in time to watch Mark flop back on his own, the dull thump of him landing sounding just across the hall. His chest heaved as he fought to catch his breath again, his hands shakily reaching for the clasp to his ball gag, pulling it from his mouth and lazily allowing it to fall onto the bed in a small puddle of drool. He attempted to wipe away the spit on his lips and chin, but gave up so he could rub at his jaw, which must have been sore after all that.

I honestly didn't understand how such a gorgeous man could actually exist in real life, it was still mind blowing to know that Mark was sleeping under the same roof as me, and touching his beautiful body only a few feet away from my door.