The Breakfast

The next morning I woke up with my usual pre-coffee headache. Caffeine was needed, and fast. I yawned and stretched. My laptop still opened on a random page. Thank God I didn't pass out with Mark's live stream page up. Talk about an uncomfortable conversation if he randomly walked into my bedroom.

I shuddered at the thought. His dark brown eyes narrowed in anger at me not telling him about knowing him already. What would he do if he was so angry that he wanted to leave?

Deep breaths. I needed to take deep breaths and calm the fuck down. I'll just have to find a way of admitting to him the truth. That I had been watching him naked and masturbating as part of my life for the past year. Invited him to be my roommate and now enjoy him do those same wonderfully sexy things literally across my hallway. Not to mention I made out with him like a horned up teenager on my pool table.

Holy hell, this was a mess.

At this point coffee wasn't even a want, it was a necessity. I needed something to calm my nerves and wake me up,. Having a panic attack at 7 in the morning while half asleep couldn't be healthy for me.

I snatched a pair of sweatpants off the edge of my dresser and pulled on the first torso clothing item I saw; when I stepped out into the hallway and flicked the lights on I saw it was a Tool shirt. I scurried into the kitchen like some kind of rodent to get away from the light, my head hurt to much for that amount of light at the moment.

The hall lights illuminated the kitchen enough for me to see what I was doing, setting up the coffee machine and sticking a piece of bread in the toaster while waiting for my dirty bean water mistress. There was a creak somewhere in the house, but I was much more interested in the lack of noise from the machine, and the gorgeous dark roast that was filling up my cup.

I needed a distraction. Something boring to get my mind from wrecking things with Mark. Porn was so much more fun when the object of my fantasies wasn't under the same roof. When I could only just imagine how he looked in morning light, or what type of aftershave he wore.

"Morning Jack."

I jumped at the deep rumble. My coffee spilled as I turned to see Mark standing sleepy eyed at the refrigerator. He was wearing bright red underwear so tight that my own dick throbbed in sympathy.

"Uhhhhhh..."

I could tell that the strangled noise was coming from me. A weird collection of squeaks that was the startled cry of the grown man going from normal to horny in less than five seconds.

"Are you all right?" He asked. His head tilted to the left in such precious confusion that I squeaked again.

"Yes! Fine! Good! Never better!"

I winced at myself. Here I am in the early morning hours screaming at the hottest man on the planet. This was bad. Really really bad.

His brow raised in confusion and the most adorable crinkles appeared around and in between his eyes, his soft brown eyes narrowed just slightly. He looked like he was going to ask something, and as much as I wanted to hear more of that raspy morning voice of his, I don't think it could handle it.

"Sorry," he barely seemed to catch my mumble, standing a little straighter, but still wearing that curious look, I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts before speaking, "You scared me from half asleep to fully awake in like,  .5 seconds and I really wasn't prepared for that."

I looked at me for another few seconds, he still had a little sleepy glaze over his eyes, and it must have been affecting his thinking. He cracked a little smile, which quickly turned into a bashful grin, raising his arm so he could run his finger through those soft ebony locks.