Living with all the Steps

I know what you're thinking. No steps aren't meaning stairs. No this type of steps is about step family.

Once we moved out of our glass house we had to move into my nanna's house.

We couldn't afford to get our own place. My nanna is on my step moms side of the family.

My nanna lived with her husband, my aunt, and my cousin. She had a three bedroom house. So now picture this. She already had four people living in a three bedroom house and now here comes seven more people.

Tight fit right?

Well my nana favorited my older sister so she stayed in her room also with my grandpa.

My parents got a room with my two little sisters.

My brother shared a room with my aunt and her kid.

Where did I sleep you might ask? In the living room on a couch?? Nah.

Nope the made me sleep in the dining room on a bed that was in place of a table.

So yea I slept in the kitchen right next to the sliding glass doors to the back patio.

I hated the arrangement but what could I say? We were poor at the time, and had no where else to go.

Well I have a lot of memories from this house, but I'll only tell a few for now.

1. One night while I was sleeping I heard my Grandpa come into the house my nana was right behind him. She was yelling and there was a lot of name calling going on. My aunt was now out of her room as well as my dad.

Apparently everyone was trying to calm down my nanna. Not like she didn't have a good reason to be mad. She had just found out her husband was cheating on her. Well no one knew they had woken me up so I kept my eyes barely open and my breathing steady.

The night ended up with me walking outside to let them finish up their argument so I could go to bed.

2. Did you guys know how I got interested in books? I didn't always like them. In fact they used to annoy me. I could never figure out why everyone else seemed to like them.

Well one night my dad had just gotten home from a garage sale. (he went to those a lot. Still does...) Well he walked right up to my bed in the kitchen and set nine books on my bed. I looked at them and decided to give them a shot. It was two different series. The first book I open was called 'Marked' it's the first book in the House Of Night (HON) series. Man I love that series♥️ shout out to PC Cast, and Kristin Cast!

Well once I started reading it I couldn't put the book down!

I thanked my dad for giving them to me and continued with the series.

The second book series was called 'Night World' Series.

Once again what a great series!!! Shout out to L.J. Smith! Sadly it's been about 7-9 years since I've read that series and it's still not complete. But come on guys she was busy with The Vampire Diaries. Give her a break.

Well I loved her series because each book had three stories in one. And I had all three books so I got to read 9 different stories that went together.

*fingers crossed she finishes that series soon*

Well to this day I still have both series. One complete set and the other I'm just waiting until it's completed then I will have them all.

3. I had my first homecoming there. I went with Robert. You all remember him right? Well to be honest I barely danced with him there. I was hanging out with all my friends and dancing with them. I danced with Bryan and a few more other guys. I know what y'all are thinking... *cough slut*
But no guys the only guys I danced with were guy friends and girl friends. I don't cheat.

Well that's all the stories I have for you guys for right now at this house. Next chapter will have a lot more info in it.