Tom Hiddleston #1

-Summary-
You and Tom had been dating for a couple of months now and you were over at his flat when as you went to leave a heavy downpour started to fall and Tom insisted you stayed the night to make sure you were safe. And that's exactly what you did.

Tom's Pov

Opening my eyes the slightest but when I went to sit up but my right arm was stuck when I looked over I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face. There she was, my gorgeous girlfriend, Y/n the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

I laid back down not wanting to move. I could stay like this forever I thought, and to be honest, I could. Watching her chest rise and fall I tucked the stray piece of hair that fell over her face behind her ear.

As much as I didn't want to I had to get up I needed a shower, slowly I moved my arm from under her watching her calm relaxed face scrunch up in annoyance as I moved away then squirm a bit as I got up and left for the bathroom.

--------

After leaving the bathroom I threw on some pyjama bottoms and made my way towards the kitchen. The closer I got the stronger the smell of bacon was as I turned the corner to see the back of Y/n stood by the cooker in what looked like my shirt from last nights date as well as her leggings she wore yesterday.

"Are you wearing my shirt?" I say watching her jump slightly I chuckled.

"Umm yea, my tops still wet....I hope you don't mind" she said.

"It's fine darling really, it looks better on you than it does on me" I said walking up to her and snaking my arms around her waist.

"Hmmm good because breakfast is ready" she said and turned around still in my grasp and looked at me again this time holding a plate with pancakes and bacon in one hand and maple syrup in the other.

"Good I'm starved"

-------

A/N

Hi thanks for reading let me know what you think and if you have any other suggestions/requests.