Thomas Shapre #2

Y/n's Pov

Marriage was a dream, at times better than them, but that only lasted for a month... Something was wrong, out of place. Ever since Thomas and I moved into Allerdale Hall there was something wrong.

Today Thomas had finally got his clay machine to work (with a little of my help, my father was an engineer I picked up a few things). He ran towards me "It's working darling, we did it. Together." Hugging me tighter I said, "I'd have it no other way" I can feel his smile on my shoulder fade as he pulls away and turns to where he looks, Lucille.

Ever since we moved here they have been weird, like the entire room becomes awkward. And I'm desperate to find out why.

------------- (coz I'm lazy and dunno what to write)

Later that night, I woke from a horrid night terror I reached for Thomas, he always helped me when I got night terrors. Empty. His side of the bed was empty the sheets were moved, so someone had actually slept in here.  I get up and practically fall to the ground due to my still traumatized state.

I made it to the stairs I checked the house, possible places were he might have been, I couldn't find him. There was one more place to check, the attic.  Slowly making my way up the creaky stairs I held onto the railing to my right. Reaching the top of the stairs I didn't know what to expect I was frightened for the safety of my husband. I should have been scared for my marriage.

I walk into Lucille's room not finding him in the workshop. But when I step in nothing could have prepared me for this...

---------

A/N

Yo! Me again...yea anno boring. But thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. And please if there is any suggestions or requests you have feel free to share them with me 😊 xx