Loki Leufyson #1

-Summary-

Loki has had these strange feeling for you for the past year and has done nothing about them and right now it's killing him that bad that he has been acting very weary and distant from you lately for finally you decide its time to find out why your best friend is acting so weird but it ends in an argument and neither of you wanted that.

Loki's Pov

I can't stand arguing with her I just want to go over to her and hug her or do something to stop it but I know it won't work, so I stay quiet. She has noticed my recent behaviour on how I've been distant from her.

"What's going on Loki?" She asked for the one-hundredth time, and again I don't answer which only activated her more.

"LOKI TALK TO ME! What's going on? You can talk to me" I can see the tears form in her eyes and I would do anything, anything to go over there and make it all stop, to take it all back. Go back to normal......whatever that was......

But I can't. Not now.

"Say something...please" She begs I squeeze my eyes so I don't have to see her cry, I can't see her cry.

"Loki-" I cut her off
"Stop" I say
"What?"
"Just..stop. Stop shouting. Stop arguing. Just. Just leave me alone" I get up to leave but stop when I hear her say.

"Come here and make me"

And I don't know what came over me but I turned around walked straight up to her, cup her face in my hands and smash my lips to hers. I pulled away almost immediately.

"I-I-I am so sure" I try to stay but I'm shocked when she tugs on my hair and pulls me back to her. The kiss was rough at first but it then slowed down and got passionate......and heated(very heated if you ask me)

-Extra-

Tony's Pov

Walking out of the elevator I walk towards the living area but slow down as I here yelling.  I creep up to the door staying in the shadows being the curious scientist I am.

I peered in and saw that it was Loki and Y/n they were arguing Loki was about to walk away when Y/n says

"Come here and make me"

And he turns around and does exactly that. HE KISSED HER! that dimwit finally did it. But he pulled away if it wasn't for me hiding in the shadows you'd be able to make out the obvious frown on my face. But as I continue watching them I see her pull him back and I can't help but say a silent "YES!" I won the bet that no matter when he finally showed her his feelings that she would return them.

I hear footsteps and run as quietly as I could over to them to find Steve making his way towards the living room.

"Steve the living room is occupied right now might wanna come back later"

"Tony, what's going on? Who's in there?" He asked trying to get passed me but I do my best to hold him back.

"Loki and Y/n are in there" I say hoping he would catch on.

"So I was hoping to talk to Y/n anyway"

"No no no no you don't understand. Steve their.......busy"

"Tony we all have jobs to do."

"Okay then go ahead" I give up, he's a super soldier for Christ sake no way was I going to stop him but as he passes I count down.

10.
9.
8.
7.
6.
5.

He should be by the door by now.

4.

Heavy footsteps.

3.

Louder.

2.

Louder.

And...

1.

"TONY, TONY, TONY, THEIR" he goes silent and does something weird with his hands.

"What?"

"Their....." Does it again I raise an eyebrow.

"Their.......fondueing" he whispers the last bit and I can't help but laugh.

"Yeah that's what their doing I say and walk away.

-------

A/N

Yo! Second post in one night YEY GO ME!! eheheheh but yea.

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions/requests.