Thomas Sharpe #1

Pt.2

"Were you ever going to tell me?" I asked and looked at him, the tears threatening to fall down my cheeks...

When going through the photos I also found four marriage certificates all with Thomas' name on them.

"Tell you what darling" he walked over towards me but I stood up and he stopped.

"You tell me" I threw the files one by one.

"Edith Cushing. America"
"Enola Sciotti. Milan"
"Pamela Upton. London"
"Margaret McDermott. Edinburgh"

"Darling I can explain." He said.

"Then please, please do because I don't know what else to make of them." I sat down and gestured frustratedly for him to start talking.

"Well?..." I say after he stayed there stood like a statue in silence.

"What do you want me to say?" here.

" I want you to tell me who these women are. And why you were married to them!" I yell losing my patience.

"Y/n, this was buried with Allerdale Hall when I knocked it down okay, I have no idea how they got here.

"Well obviously not" I said and walked towards my drawers and started to take things out.

"Y/n, my love what are you doing?" I could here the worry in his voice but at this moment in time, I didn't care.

"Leaving before I get turned into a file and end up like those women...whoever they are"

"Please, don't leave. They weren't mine, Lucille made them. There her's not mine, yes I was married to these women. But no, I didn't care for them. Lucille wanted to use them, to...to get their money to try and save Allerdale Hall. But it didn't work, okay? It...it didn't work. I never loved them, but I love you! I love you Y/n and I won't use you in any way that would harm or upset you. You have to know that? Okay?" By the time he had finished he had walked up to me got done on his knees and was crying, he was telling the truth. I too was on the verge of tears hearing the part of his past he tried to forget. What Lucille had made him do.

I bent down to my knees and placed my hands on his which where held together as if he was begging or praying. I held his gaze for what seemed like forever but I couldn't leave...I love him...

-------

A/N

Hey, me again. Umm please let me know what you think. It would be much appreciated. And if you have any suggestions/reguests just let me know and I'll see what I can do xx