1. Observe the flower blossom (intro)

----Dino POV----

We'd just finished our "Home" promotions a few days ago, so there was a nice chill atmosphere around the dorm. I'd woken up early for some reason, but I wasn't super tired. For some strange reason I felt something weird as i walked into the living room/kitchen. But it wasn't the first time I felt it. Like something that's been in front of me this whole time and i was just now realizing it was there.

I decided to ignore it and think about it later; instead I continued to walk to the kitchen, hoping there was something in the fridge to eat for breakfast.

Jeonghan-hyung was with Seungcheol in the kitchen making pancakes. The rest quickly got up as the smell of pancakes slowly filled the dorm with a sweet warmth.

We all sat at different places in the living room and kitchen since it was too cold out side to use the big table. I grabbed some pancakes and a juice box and sat in a corner. The though of this morning was still nagging me a bit so I haven't said much to anyone. Thankfully, most of them seemed pretty absorbed into there own little worlds to mind.

Jeonghan and Coups were still in the kitchen chattering and giggling about something. I think Seungcheol told him a joke, as he was laughing hysterically and playfully punched him in the harm. Seungcheol kept talking, and Jeonghan kept smiling.

Joshua was teaching Seokmin some English near the window while they shared the last bits of some pancakes; next to each other, legs crisscrossed and sat on the floor with an English textbook between them. DK said he wanted to be able to talk to international carats as well as to understand western songs with out looking at the translations, so Joshua offered up to help. He would poorly pronounce a word to understand it, Jisoo would giggle and correctly pronounce it for him. They sat shoulder to shoulder so they could hear each other better, since we were 11 people in one living room.

Seungkwan and Vernon were playing video games on the couch (after basically absorbing the pancakes in 0.5 seconds) ; they had bought a new one yesterday and I suppose they couldn't wait to play it: the new 'street fighter'. Seungkwan was playing Karin; Vernon was Cammy. Vernon had won 2 rounds and Seungkwan was all sulky and had a small pout drawn on his face, Vernon quietly laughed at him and Seungkwan suddenly won 2 rounds. Clearly not seeing Vernon let him win, he cheered and side hugged the 'sulky' boy next to him.

On the other couch, Wonwoo was quietly eating an apple while flipping the pages of his book. He had his headphones on; presumably to block out the two gamer's chattering. Mingyu had just finished eating and sat on the same couch leaning his head on the back to sleep some more. His head kept falling and ended up on Wonwoo's shoulder. Gyu was fully asleep at this point. A bit startled, Wonwoo just took a long sigh and flipped another page in his book, occasionally glancing at the sleeping tree next to him.

By now, Hoshi and Woozi had comeback from the studio. I think they said they had things to finish or something; but decided on coming back to keep working. I think our noise helps them work somehow. They both sat on the other couch; sharing a pair of headphones and talking about what i guess is a new song. I think these two would die first than to stop working. But I guess they suddenly had burst of motivation & inspiration.

China line were out in the balcony. they were lively conversing about something in Chinese. Jeonghan doesn't really let them speak Chinese when were all together unless completely necessary because he says were all always ready to listen to him. But he also knows how home sick he gets; so he lets them have their little 'alone time'. Mighaho was describing and event or something; using his hands very expressively. Jun just quietly leaned on the railing and listened Minghao's whole rant; laughing in between at The8's way of talking. I suppose that's why, but my chinese is quite limited.

Despite my obvious staring, none of them seem to notice. Now that i think about it I think I've been in this situation before; except lastime Jeonghan had made waffles. After a few more minutes of what could be classified as 'creepy stalking', I think I know what this dejavu feeling of this morning is. To be honest its been staring me in the face ths hole time.

All my hyungs are in love....

and super oblivious to each other....

god there so useless....

guess I'm going to have to help them, because this is just depressing....

mission: help the useless losers

code name: Mr.Matchmaker.

------------------

Dino just roasted his hyungs xD. Hope you enjoy the story! Votes and comments are always appreciated~~

sorry for any mistakes :V

-N