3. Dumb and Dummer

---Dino POV---

Leader-Cheol

>hey um... u can come home now

well that went faster than expected<

told ya so ;)<

>how did you know?

take a guess<

maybe it was the endless pining<
or the fact i have working eyeballs<
which you clearly don't have <

> well it aint that obvious if the other members don't know
>...right?

yeah you got a point<

but just like u they're clueless idiots<

>hey! respect your elders!

Jeonghan-hyung is that u?<

>yeah i wanted to see who Cheollie was texting
>if there so oblivious don't tell em me and Cheol are dating.

>He's taking his phone now byee chann

bye Jeonghan-hyung<
and don't worry I won't<

if they opened their eyes they would figure it out<

but they're too busy with their own...issues<

>what's that supposed to mean?

they're like you two<
before you were together<

Just as I sent that text, I pulled out the keys to the dorm and opened the door to find S.Coups and Jeonghan cuddled on the couch watching a disney movie. How cute.

"I'm home" I waved to both of them. S.Coups face went red with embarrassment as he noticed I saw them cuddling.

"Hyung, your secrets safe with me. Though you both might want to take it down a notch if you don't want the rest to know... not like they'd notice tbh" I bit down on an apple as I rested my elbows on the isle countertop in the kitchen.

" I still don't get what you mean by that" S.Coups questioned as he got up with Jeonghan, both sitting on stools across from me.

"Yeah me neither" Jeonghan said as he sat down and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know if you've noticed... But all our members are clearly crushing on each other" I sarcastically responded with an obvious tone.

S.Coups furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me slightly confused. Jeonghan held his chin in thought.

"Are you serious?" They both asked in unison. You could see it in their faces they were trying to piece it together but still didn't believe me. God it's not rocket science.

"I mean Jeonghan-hyung your closest with Jisoo-hyung right? apart from S.Coups" he nodded and looked at me with intrigued eyes urging me to continue.

"Well I don't know if he's told you this but he has massive crush on Seokmin-hyung" I took a pause to bite my apple again as Jeonghan thought about what I'd just said as S.Coups looked at me with a slight shocked expression. "And I mean massive" I repeated just in case it wasn't clear.