11. Shhh

(Slight smut?;) )

--Dino POV--

I snuck out with Changkyun into my room and closed the door. He looked at me confused as I walked closer to him and joined our lips.

"Mhm what was that for?" He asked charmingly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. He kissed me again, this time lingering longer.

"Well last time we didn't get to do much...I missed you" I drape my arms over his shoulders as he humms and pulls me closer. I yelp a bit and we both giggle. Our lips touch once more, interlocking like two puzzle pieces. His hands travel around my waist as my hands lightly cup the sides of his face. Our kiss turns passionate as I bite his lip; asking for more. He obeys and I explore his mouth hungrily. It turns sloppy as my hands rest on his shoulders again; his mouth moving from my lips to my jawline and upper neck. He kisses the skin as I lean my head a bit to the side, giving him more access. He starts to nibble on the skin and I stop him. He looks up at me puzzled as I cover my face with my hand, blushing madly at the sight of his ruffled hair and plump lips.

"I d-don't want to have to hide any hickeys" I stutter out as he laughs lightly at my request. He unbuttons a bit of my shirt, exposing my collarbones. He kisses me again, a bit more lustful this time and trails down on to my lower collarbone; were he begins to nibble on the skin. By now were on my bed, my back against the headboard as he continues to leave love bites on me. I hold in a soft moan as he bites down a bit harder on my sensitive spot; just in between the bones. He smirks as I pull his neck towards me to connect our lips again. I lift him up slightly and change our position. He now is leaning on the headboard and I'm on top, straddling him. We sloppy kiss again as he gently rubs my thighs.

"Getting a bit handsy aren't we?" I smirk as he squeezes my thighs again and I yelp in surprise. I glare at him as he giggles at my response.

"Mhm maybe a bit too much" I smile playfully as I kiss him again, pinning his wrist against the head board. His shirt had slid off his shoulders. I trailed down from our kiss on to his neck, bitting gently on the skin. Changkyun was a bit more sensitive; he clasped some of my hair as he pushed me closer, making me bite a bit harder. He let out a small moan as I continued to leave marks on his neck; as I pinned back both of this hands. We kiss once more as he let's out another small moan.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY- holy shit" Jeonghan suddenly opened door and screamed, the rest of what seemed like the performance team and Verkwan behind him. We didnt have time to react, and by the time I was off him; the rest and came in.

"holy shit Chan is a top" Jeonghan mumbled as Changkyun and I looked at each other flustered. We looked disheveled as shit. Seungkwan and Vernon giggled and fistbumped and the rest of performance team groaned.

"Do you people don't know how to knock!? Also, were you spying on us or something?!" Probably read as I tomato, I started to button my shirt as Changkyun fixed his hair, his face flushed red.

"Okay in our defense you went missing and we were looking for you. We aren't idiots so we were gonna leave, but Jeonghan heard y'all and went berserk" Hoshi chuckled as Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, y'all were loud, tho I gues the walls aren't that thi- holy shit your neck is purple" As I finisjed buttoning my shirt, Jun gasped and pointed at Changkyun. Is lower neck was littered with red marks, in the lower area where I had bit quite hard; it was already turning purple.

"Damn Junnie is right. How hard did y'all go?" Minghao has skipped closer as Changkyun had started to frantically button his shirt; probably very aware of Jeonghan's presence in the room. He glared at me as I fixed my jeans.

"What?" I whisper shouted.

"This is your fault for bitting so hard" he whisper shouted back as he buttoned the last bit.