7. Our little secret

---Dino POV---

20 minutes of bus and train rides and I finally reached the backside of the park. Just behind the forest part with a path between the trees. From the back of the enormous park, there's a broken fence that restricts abandoned construction supplies and pipes. You can mostly find teens and weirdos hanging around there. Pass the fence and around the restricted area is mostly untouched forest since most keep to the path. Going up a few small elevations and down a tiny creak is a small clearing surrounded by thick trees. This is what we call "our place".

I widen my eyes in surprise as I finally walk into the clearing; making sure no one followed me.
There was a large yellow blanket on the floor with flower petals scattered around it and colored banners and steamers hanged on the trees. On a speaker a troye sivan song was playing, that Chankyun sang along with as he took out tupperware from the lage pick nick basket placed to one side of the blanket

"Hey babe" I say cheerfully as I set down my bags on the blanket.
"You did all this?" I smiled as I observed the stremers and flowers.
"Anything for my baby" he says as he gets up and kissed my nose. I giggle as I engulf him in a hug.

"God I missed you" I say taking in his scent as he pulls me closer.
"Missed you too" he craddles my face with his hands and we finally touch lips. I lean in more as his hand fall on my hips, pulling me closer; my hands finding there way on to his neck, pulling him closer. Our lips hover each other as we part for air, our foreheads touching.

"Love the new outfit" he winks as he sits down and pats the space next to him. I blush bright red and stutter out a mumble as I sit down handing him the bag.

"Oh what's this?" He asks opening the bag.
"Just wanted to get you something since I went out" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck. His eyes sparkle as he opens the wrapping paper and sees the nail polish and coat.

"Ah baby you shouldn't have, I was running out of this so thanks" he says joyfully as he pecks my cheek. He placed it back in the bag and finds an envelope. With a curious face, he opens it; a surprised expression drawn on his face.

"Win a lot of games for me will you?" I smiled as I kissed his cheek. He stared at the overwatch gift card like a kid looks at their new toy. He fondly smiled at me as he opened some of the containers full of  different sandwiches and cut fruits as well as snacks and chocolates.

"I've been learning how to cook from Kinhyun... but he said I almost poisoned him the other day so..." he chuckles as I nibble on a slice of fruit.

"Heheh, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it" I giggled in response.

"How have the music shows been?" I asked as we continued to snack.

"Omg your going to die, so we were...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---I.M POV---

After a few hours, we had eaten most of what I had brought. Currently I was sat on the blanket, leaning on a tree as I played with his hair; his head laying on my lap.

"Around what time do we have to be there?" he wonders as he looks at the time on his phone; showing it was 5:40 pm.

"I'd say about six thirty? Most of the team will be there by 5 or so to set up the grill but I know Hyunwoon isn't gonna be there till 6 so I-" I got cut off as Chan's phone rang as he quickly answered.

"Hyung you ok?" he asked through the phone, his voice getting worried

"Dino-ah, sorry to bother but do you mind passing by the store and bringing some aspirin? We're all out and no one's answering"  someone groggy answered . From what I could hear I guessed it was Joshua.

"Yeah Hyung don't worry I'll drop some off, just sit tight" he responded as he ended the call.

" That was Jisoo-hyung, he has a head-ache again " He sighs as he gets up and helps me clean up.

"Is he ok? He didn't sound so good" I raised an eyebrow as he looked frantic while helping.

"He gets heavy head-aches, since predebut. He took to many painkillers back in the day and now when he gets head aches its sorta affects his whole body. He's been going to therapy and has a better diet that before so he's better now" by now we had finnished and were leaving our spot; as we both put on our facemasks and sun-glasses.

"I sent you the location baby" I said holding his hand as well walked to the bus station. I smiled under the mask, treasuring these moments the most.
"I'll start heading there while you go help out Shua-hyung" I continued as I kissed his cheek goodbye; his bus turning into view.

"Sorry about it, thanks for understanding babe" he answered passing his card and getting on the bus. Even with everything on, I can still see his eyes shine and his genuine smile as he speaks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---I.M POV---
I took 2 bus rides till I reached Jooheon's friends house. He was an old friend from highschool and he had come to visit him. I saw him at the door waving good bye to his friend. I awkwardly stood next to Jooheon's car trying not be rude for not going up and saying hi.

"Oh kyunnie your already here" he said brightly ruffling my hair as he pulled out his car keys. I saw him raise an eyebrow at the picnic basket, but I suppose he didn't question it...

...Until half an hour into our drive. I had subconsciously been bouncing my leg as I thought about coming out to the whole team. He had noticed and with a worried and curious tone, carefully asked:
"So how was your day?"
Well its now or never might as well I have one less person to tell later.

"It was great actually" I said smiling, letting out a shaky breath.
"Hey say, hyung, can I ask you something?" I asked trying to sound as natural as possible.
He nodded and I continued:
"You'd think we bought enough food for one more person?" I took a deep breath "I invited someone"

"uhm yeah probably" he said caught seemingly off guard. He stopped at a red light and turned his face to look at me:
"Look dude if you want to tell me something just do it were friends" he said a warm smile.

"I'm gay " I said in an exasperated breath.

"No shit sherlock" he said with a chuckle as the light turned green and he continued driving.

"Dude I've been anxious over that for so long, if it was that obvious could have saved me the trouble" I chuckled in response, taking out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Yeah sorry Kyunnie. I'm glad you told me. You plan on telling the rest?" He asked cautiously again.

"Yeah that's the plan" I answered.

"who this person you invited?" He asked as he parked the car near what I assume is the place.

"Um my boyfriend"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I oop-

This took so long, love me some writers block :'')

Hope you enjoy the story! Votes and comments are always appreciated~~

sorry for any mistakes :P
-N