Burn

Tamaki couldn't help but feel like he had forgotten something.

He couldn't put hid finger on it.

He slowly stripped from his clothes and set them in the corner so the wouldn't get wet.

The shared baths, of coarse sepreated by gender, normally made him anxious.

He didn't understand how some other r people just showed people their bodies with such ease.

Do they not fear what others have to think?

Whether it was a girl or a guy Tamaki didn't like showing his body to anyone.

Even if he thought for hours there is only once he remembered where he showed someone other than hid mom hid body.

He had been punched pretty hard in the stomach and he had started to bleed a small bit.

Mirio lifted his shirt up just enough to see the ripped skin.  It wasn't anything bad at all. Something small that would scab over with ease.

Mirio had only lifted Tamaki's shirt about two centimeters, barely even showing his belly-button. Yet Tamaki still felt completly exposed.

For a week after that Tamaki wore a giant Hoodie he had borrowed from Mirio and never given back. Neither cared or noticed really that Tamaki still had it.

So from this experience alone he basically knew he would never use the community baths, and yet here he was using it.

It was late, around 10:47. No one was insane enough to use the baths this late, except for Tamaki.

Technically, they had a set time they we're supposed to be in their rooms. That time was nine. The teachers never closed down the baths or anything though, so if Tamaki was quick he was sure he wouldn't get in trouble.

As Tamaki slowly sunk down into the warm water he let out a soft sigh. This felt amazing. With his mind cooling down and finally distressing he remeber what he had forgotten.

He had forgotten to talk to his mom about Mirio.

His body tensed again, but it was hard not to relax with the comforting water surrounding him.

With his little sister talking about her new found quirk, and then his mother talking about his dad, the thought just completely slipped his mind.

He may or may not have done a bit of research on his phone during class when the teacher wasn't looking.

He hadn't known about the topic before this morning and he had the right to be curious.

Very curious.

He found out, though to is legal in every way it is still frowned upon my many. So having to do with taridtion, or religion, other just thought It was disgusting with nothing to support their claim.  But that is their choice and their oppion, Tamaki wasn't going to tell anyone how to live their lives when he barely knew how to live his.

As he read more articles, he learned many people at his age found out that they liked the same sex, and they where ' coming out '. He still wasn't to sure what that meant.