Missing ( Halloween special )

Ring, ring, ring

Tamaki woke up to the sound of his phone ringing on the bedside table. At first he thought it was his alarm clock but as he woke up more he noticed that it wasn't.

He groggly sat up and rubbed his eyes to clear the slight blurry effect. After a few seconds his phone went quiet, then started to ring again. Whoever was calling him was persistent.

Looking at the clock seated on his night stand he saw it was only about two in the morning. Who the hell was call him at this hour.

The boy picked up the phone without looking at the contact and he answerd.

" Hello . . .? "

" Tamaki! Tamaki oh my god- Mitsu- she gone- my baby's gone! "

Tamakis eyes widened as he heard his mother speak. He had to have heard that worng. This had to be a prank or something. Right?

" Wait what? Mom,calm down what's going on? What happened? "

A sob was heard from the other side as his mother attempted to speak through tears and gasps for breath.

" I h-heard noises from h-her room. I thought- I thought she had w-w-woken up from a n-nightmare, s-so I went to check on her- I got there and s-s-s-she was just gone! The window was open and I-i-i checked the whole house and found nothing! M-m-mitsu's gone "

You know when people say your life flashes before your eyes as you're about to die. Well Tamaki wasn't going to die persay but, every memory he has with Mitsu flooded his mind. Her smile and face burned itno his head as he realized he couldn't move or speak. She was gone. Just like that. He got no warnings or signs she would disappear it just happened. It felt like ten train had hit him head on all at the same time.

The phone dropped from his ear as his hand fell to the bed. The world slowed and two breath stopped. A minute passed and he was only snapped out of this haze when his mother started to scream his name and he could hear it from the phone.

He put the phone back up to his ear and said one thing.

" Im on my way. "

He ended the call and instantly hopped up to get dressed. He didnt care if he only got two hours of sleep, or if he wasn't supposed to leave the dorms thid early. His sister was more important than his life. There was no way he was going to leave her with who ever took her.

Tamaki knew she didn't run away, she was way to innocent for that. She loved her life and she loved her mom so she didn't have a reason to run away, but then again who would want to take her in the first place?

Ten minutes later Tamaki was at his moms apartment. By that time police cars had compeltely surrounded the building and everyone in the complex had be woken up.

Tamaki wasnt alowwed in past the yellow tape until his mom rushed over to him and squeezed him in her arms. This time Tamaki really couldn't breathe but he didn't care.

Koan's face a mess. Her hair was astray with a few strands clinging to her sweaty forehead. She had no make up which was fine, it was most likely even better if she didnt have any on. It would be running so much she would look like a creature from the black lagoon. Her cheeks were stained with tears and even though she had been crying for a while, fresh tears were still spilling from her eyes.