Prologue

Six years after Avatar Arc...

The screams of residents of a small town could be heard from the furthest of distances as it was under an attack by a gang. The gang was known in this time as "The Intergang." They spread only destruction and chaos in the name of the great King Acnologia. People ran, all trying to find shelter somewhere, eager to survive this raid upon their town. A man walked up onto a tower of carts that were piled up against each other. Getting to the top of the carts, the man smirked looking down at the field, smiling at the chaos he brought about.

This man's name was Kapone Alver. He ruled the Intergang with an iron fist and was even designated as one of the most powerful men in today's world. He held a cigar in his mouth as he observed his men murder and take from the village. In this world, there weren't many people still living. Most villages were small and all were nearly greedy. The strong would steal from the weak, the weak would wither and die. That was the new law of nature. If you were strong then you'd survive, but if you were weak you'd die. Everyone knew this, but there were still people who looked out for each other, looked out for their children.

"Take it all fellas. Leave no valuable item behind for our collection!"

Kapone shouted. He relished in the sight of the villagers being dominated by his men and women. They killed everyone, even children. Blood of families was splattered amongst the grounds, the elderly beheaded in front of their young. Resistance was not tolerated as they displayed no mercy. All anyone could hear from far away was screams of fear, pain, and agony. Kapone finally stepped down from the pile of carts and ordered his men to stop. Looking around he grinned.

"You fellas put on quite a show. I loved it. Now, my bat, please. And round up the survivors."

Upon Kapone's orders, a woman handed him a baseball bat coated in barb wire. Upon receiving the bat, he looked over at the people that were rounded up by the rest of his gang, the survivors of his raid. Kapone licked his lips, as he jolted with excitement.

"Let's play a game. You see, I'm going to kill one of you and the rest of you I will offer you a place among my people. I won't force you to join though, it's entirely up to you. Understand that if you don't join us, well you'll join everyone else in the village."

Kapone announced as he began to play a game of Eeny, meeny, miny, moe to select a person in which he would kill. Once he'd chosen a male, Kapone smirked and backed up. The male's eyes widen as his lips began to shake. He didn't want to die, and so he began to beg for his life. Two members of the Intergang grabbed the male and brought him forth on his knees. The male looked back at the people who looked away in fear, he begged them to save him, begged them, but neither of them responded. Instead, they kept their mouths shut and looked down in shame. The male began to cry in the face of his death. Kapone rose the barbed wire covered bat into the air and swung it downwards.

BLAM!!

Black. Soon the male who assumed he was dead opened his eyes to see an ice wall protecting him from the bat. Kapone gritted his teeth as he looked around to see the perpetrator of such action.

"What? Who interfered?!"

He shouted angrily. Once he turned around to see who it was, a figure began to walk out from the smoke. Walking out from the smoke was a male with spiky slicked back black-colored hair with a bang at the center. He donned a black knee-length coat with two silver shoulder plates, white pants that were nicely held up by a zig-zag black and white belt. Black markings covered the full left side of his body from the visible left abdomen to his neck, spreading up to his face though not entirely.