Chapter 8 "The lost girl"

Betty's POV
I'm hungry.. I want a shower more than anything. I don't know where I am but it smell like shit..
I've been walking for miles, I don't know what to do, I can't go home or the peace treaty is off.
I miss jug
I miss fp and my brothers and sister
I wanna go home .. but I can't
16 miles to pine grove , the sign reads as I drag my feet there.
Not long after that I teach this small town, and it's quiet. Kinda
I notice this bench outside a burger joint and I sit and sit and sit and god it felt nice to rest.
"Can I help you?" A lady who looked like a waitress said, I mean she had a white apron her dirty hair was in a bun.. a messy bun.
"Umm no, I don't think so"
I start to walk towed the gas station I have a little money left fp gave me
I walked in the gas station and it looked dead.. something you'd see out of a bad movie. I picked up some little snacks and then kept walking.. I walked tell I got to a bench so I can sit down and eat. After I ate I just rested there... I closed my eyes and I guess I accidentally let myself fall asleep because I woke up to that waitress shaking me and asking me if I would like to come inside.
"I'm  sorry but I barely have any money" I told her.
"I give out of kindness not for money." She said to me as she gave me her hand.
"I'm Wendy by the way,"
"Betty," I said as i took my hood down letting my blonde hair be revealed it was messy and dirty and she noticed because she asked if I wanted a shower and a meal. I normally would've refused but i was desperate.
After I took a shower Wendy gave me a set of new clothes and washed my old.
"So umm this is a your place?" I ask.
"Umm kinda I mean it's my family's but I work here, it's a bed and breakfast." She says

It was perfect to hide from riverdale it was perfect for the time being. 
I was bringing my towel through my wet hair to give it some texture and I stopped in the hallway. I herd Wendy on the phone so I went to walk the other way but I herd her say "she's in town" and right away I knew something was wrong and I was right to be because not long after that Wendy was a addressing  the person on the phone to "Mr.Lodge."