II. ON THE EDGE

O'Shea rushed home, eager to try out the toy Dr. Stevens had all but shoved into her vagina himself. She weaved through traffic, pushing her Porsche as fast as it would go until she reached the driveway of her beachside condo. She clutched the toy box tight in her left hand as she fumbled with her key with the right. She had barely crossed the threshold before she was stripping out of her duster and heading to the bathroom. The way Dr. Stevens had described the toy and its functions had Bennie jumping at the chance to put it to use. After reading the packaging and learning that her new toy was waterproof, O'Shea ran herself a hot bath and dropped in one of the bath bomb melts Skylar had gotten her from LUSH. Her favorite so far was the golden egg which left her skin glowing a beautiful golden bronze and smelling like toffee. She turned off all the lights and lit vanilla scented candles before stripping and submerging herself into the bath.

"Alexa, play the Créme de La Pénis playlist." The device whirred to life and soon the sounds of Imagination by Eric Bellinger filled the space.

Girl come through and let's do what we do in your imagination

When I'm gone show me how you pretend

How do you bend your knees

How do you arch your back

How do you scream my name when we're in your imagination...

O'Shea rubbed the warm water all over her skin, admiring the golden glitter shimmer the bath melt gave her skin. Her nipples perked at the sensation of the water running down her body and it was then that she unwrapped her toy. She brought it up to her face and threatened it, letting it know that it had better work because the good doctor swore by it and that it had been almost 6 months since her last real orgasm. She squirted a generous amount of the special lube over the tip of the toy before using a hand to massage it in in a firm, stroking motion. For a split second, she could've sworn she felt it throb in her palm.

"Get a grip, Shea, it's just a dildo," she told herself before lowering it to her center. She teased her clit slowly, rubbing the toy back and forth before finally flipping it to its first setting and slipping it in. The moan she let out was almost animalistic. The way the toy pulsed and throbbed in her wetness was unlike any other toy she had ever used. True to the good doctor's word, 20 seconds in and she could feel her orgasm building.

"Oh.. OH! This just... might.. Yes.. YES!" she moaned louder as her she neared her peak. And just as quickly as the sensation started, it stopped.

"Wait, what?" O'Shea's eyes bucked in confusion as she pulled the device from her center only to find that it had turned itself off.

"What the fuck?" she asked angrily, shaking the device vigorously before turning it back on. Once the humming began again, she returned it to her core, only for it to turn off once again as she neared her peak. Frustrated, she finished her bath, and took the device to her bedroom.

"Maybe it needs batteries," she thought aloud as she rummaged through her toy drawer. She always kept a fresh pack of Energizers for just such an occasion. She removed the battery cap and replaced the old batteries with the new ones. After coating her skin with her homemade whipped shea butter, she repeated the actions from her bath, coating the device with the lube before plunging it back into her core. Her eyes fell closed as she rocked her hips back and forth, feeling the vibrations surge through her whole body.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She screamed as euphoria coursed through her veins. "Yes.. yes.. Right there," she pleaded as she inched closer and closer to Nirvana and then --

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me!"

"Patience, young one," Erik chuckled from his spot behind his desk. He had been watching the camera on the inside of the device since she began using it just to see if what Shuri had said about the device was true. Sure enough, within 30 seconds of use, she was almost to the finish line.. That is until he pressed the button in his left hand.