VIII. CONFESSIONS

The dull morning sky was soon cloaked in light as the sun made her grand appearance. Blankets of orange and pink illuminated the sky, casting an ethereal glow through the large bay window of O'Shea's bedroom. The soft, sensual sound of Ari Lennox's voice could be heard faintly in the background, the perfect soundtrack to the lovemaking that was taking place. O'Shea panted softly as Erik lazily thrust into her, slowly and deliberately, making sure she felt each stroke. Her hair was a messy halo around her face as she gazed up at him, eyes blown in pleasure. Her vocal cords had been silenced some time after Erik choked her and told her that she was his and his only. One of his hands was currently fisted in her coils while the other gripped her headboard, anchoring his position above her. Her nails dug deep into the skin of his back, a sting that hurt so good as Erik's hips snapped into her, grazing her g-spot with deadly precision.

"What's my name, Princess?" he whispered against the shell of her ear before pulling on her earlobe softly with his teeth. She choked out a soft whimper as her walls repeatedly clenched and released around him.

"You cummin' again, ma? You 'bout to coat Daddy's dick with that sweet cream again?" Her nails dug deeper into his back as she felt that familiar tingle building in the pit of her belly.

"Give it to me, baby," he groaned, prolonging his release until she came undone again. She chewed her bottom lip, opening her eyes to finally look up at him. The sight took her breath away. His dreads were a mess atop his head and his bottom lip was between his teeth revealing his golden canines. The sunlight gave him a golden glow, one that made him look more like a God than a man. The sight brought tears to her eyes.

"What's my name, Princess? You doing more whimpering than talking. Tell me who owns this pussy. Tell me who Daddy is.."

The theme song to Game of Thrones pulled O'Shea from her slumber.

"Son of a bitch!" she screamed as she rolled out of bed and stomped angrily to her alter, muttering nonsense as she lit her goddess candle. The black and gold statue of Bast stared back at her, almost teasingly as she lit her white sage and cleansed her bedroom as well as herself.

"If you're not gonna manifest him as my man, keep him out of my dreams," she spat before praying and asking for forgiveness for her foolish words. She knew better than to disrespect her goddess and set out some honey and chocolate as peace offerings. Once she finished her morning prayer ritual, she showered and headed to the shop. Today was the day Erik was to return home and she needed to get through her day as quickly as possible if she wanted to see him. Per his request, she had refrained from calling or texting him and in her opinion had done well in not thinking about him in general until two nights ago. That's when he began manifesting in her dreams, each time they were either having sex or he was professing his love to her. She took those as positive signs, but currently their situation was still very much one-sided. She wondered what he'd have for her when they were finally face to face. Would this meeting end in goodbye? Had she gone through this whole come to Jesus meeting for nothing? She shook her head softly to rid herself of negative thoughts. It had been a long week and no matter how things would play out on the relationship front, she missed her friend and was happy that he was back.

**

"I got the grant!" Skylar screamed happily from her office chair, causing O'Shea to jump from the sudden squeal.

"What grant?" O'Shea asked quizzically, meeting Sky in the doorway of her office.

"Recently I've been looking into surrogate partner therapy and its effects on the female orgasm and I just got the funds to begin independent research and practice!"

"What in the world is surrogate partner therapy?"
"It's what the name says it is. The therapist of a single client will implement a surrogate partner to help said client in their sexual dysfunction."