V. DINNER DATE

"Why didn't you tell me you had the tongue of an anteater? It seems like something you would've brought up once or twice since we've been in such close quarters," O'Shea inquired as the two women strolled down Rodeo Drive. As promised, after they finished lunch Skylar took her shopping to search for a gown for the conference as well as to reward Shea for behaving so well during her little experiment. Sky's response wasn't immediate. She simply chuckled before removing the Prada shades from her face and using them as a makeshift headband to tame her natural curls.
"One, you never asked, and two, I'm a lesbian and an expert in female anatomy. Not knowing how to eat pussy is a disservice to myself as well as to my profession."
"Touché," O'Shea replied. There wasn't much she could say after such an explanation. With that, the ladies continued their trip, spending an obscene amount of money, but Sky felt like they both deserved it. After spending several hours in Chanel, Gucci, and Christian Louboutin, the pair had dinner and then retired to their respective living quarters.

Conference Day

O'Shea sat behind the desk, iMac open to her emails, sketchbook open to her latest design, and her iPhone blasting her Créme de la Pénis playlist. The sensualness of the sexually charged lyrics helped fuel her creativity when it came to new design concepts. Just as she was finding her groove, the music stopped, interrupted by an incoming FaceTime call.
"Yes Dr. Stevens?"
"Good afternoon, Ms. Powell, you look beautiful today." Her heart fluttered at his compliment, but she wouldn't dare let him know that. It the short time that they had known one another, he had unlocked almost all of her sexual kinks and they had yet to have sex. O'Shea was perplexed yet intrigued and therefore continued in the sweet torture.
"Why thank you, Dr. Stevens. What do I owe the pleasure of this phone call?"
"Are you alone?"
"Skylar is in her office in the back of the store."
"Are there any customers in the store?"
"Not right now."
"Perfect. Grab a pair of headphones, I wanna try something." Shea looked at the screen in confusion, but complied anyway.
"What are you wearing?"
"Well you can see my burgundy turtleneck, but I'm also wearing a leather pleated mini skirt, some fishnets and my black platform Doc Martens."
"Mmm, that's quite the visual, Ms. Powell. Think you can be a good girl for Daddy and play around for a bit?" The sexy voice was back and had O'Shea creating a puddle in her seat.
"That face is telling me yes, but I prefer verbal consent."
"Yes Daddy."
"Good girl, spread them legs for me." As if she were in a trance, O'Shea spread her thighs and trailed her hand down to her pearl."
"She wet?"
"Aquafina." He smiled, revealing a new set of top and bottom grills, with the canines stretched like vampire fangs, with a dangerous glimmer in his eye.
"Should I be afraid?"
"Only if you wanna be, babygirl. But has Daddy ever given you a reason to be afraid?"
"Well it was that one time—"
"Girl shut yo ass up and pull that thong to the side." She couldn't help but laugh at his tone and his impatience.
"So how far does a nigga need to go with you to bring Bennie out the cage?"
"Why on Earth would you wanna meet her?"
"Well she's clearly the one that runs the show. I just wanna see if she bout what she be talking bout," his Oakland twang making an appearance ever so slightly.
"Be careful what you wish for, Stevens. Bennie doesn't go back in the cage so easily when she's summoned."
"You let Daddy deal with that, Ms. Powell. Now like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, take two fingers.. stick them into that pretty mouth..get them wet.. and rub that clit nice and slow."
"And if I say no?"
"Then that'll be you all pent up and pissed off until tonight."
"Touché," she agrees. With that, her middle and ring fingers found her slickness, rubbing slow circles over her throbbing clit. She stared at the camera, biting her lip as his deep voice rumbled in her ear. Slow then fast then slow again she worked herself closer and closer to her release.
"You almost there, Princess?"
"Yes Daddy," she whimpered, eying the front door as well as the door to the back office to ensure that no one caught her in her lewd act. This was the furthest she'd gotten with just her fingers in months. It had to be the combination of the movements and his voice.
"Good girl, now stop."
"What?!" she screeched, as she was seconds from an orgasm.
"I just wanted you to get that pussy ready for Daddy. I'll see you later on tonight." With that, he ended to call, leaving her horny and pissed off in her seat. Her forgotten playlist was now a tease of what could've been.
"Skylar Moreau Greene!" she growled as she marched to the tiny woman's office.
"I didn't do it," Sky answered, puzzled as to why O'Shea was disclosing her government name to the world.
"That blockhead friend of yours is about to come up missing!"
"What happened this time? You were just playing with ya pussy on FaceTime for him."
"How did you—"
"Surveillance cameras, my precious." Shit.
"Ok whatever. Anyway that nigga keeps getting me worked up and then leaving me hanging! I'm sick of it."
"I thought you liked being edged?"
"I do when my release is the endgame. I haven't cum in days! And no, I don't want you to eat my pussy again even though that shit was IMMACULATE!" Skylar giggled at the admission. She'd been talking about it since the day it happened.
"O'Shea, sweetheart, I'm about to tell you something real. Erik isn't like any other guy you'll ever meet. His willpower and patience are unmatched, especially when he has a point to prove. The only way you're gonna get what you want from him is by following his rules."
"But this shit is dumb," O'Shea pouted.
"Is it really dumb or are you just a spoiled little bitch?"
"Hey, hey! Lower your voice, ma'am. I'm in a vulnerable state and those are very triggering words."
"I know princess," Skylar teased, causing O'Shea to pout and stomp her way out of the office.
"I'm going to get my hair done!"
"Have fun!"
O'Shea left the salon two hours later with a large butterfly braid cascading down the left side of her face. Per Shea's request, the stylist adorned the braid with gold charms and cording while the in-house makeup artist beat her face to the gods. They decided to go with soft glam on the face and lips, while adding gold glitter and false lashes for a bold pop. Once home, she freshened up and stepped into her dress. O'Shea stared in awe of herself in the custom ball gown Skylar had designed for Erik's conference.
"My best friend is a flashy nigga, so his date has to match his fly."
It was an Egyptian style white gown with gold accents and a cascading draped train. She completed the look with golden open toe high shaft stiletto gladiator sandals.