Liquid Amethyst

Once you arrived home, you grabbed the key out of your purse and unlocked the door. You turned on a light, and took off your shoes, ushering for Urushihara to follow you in. 

"Welp, this is my- well, our home, now. Over here is the living room, the computer desk is over there by the balcony door." You pointed, and he laid his box down. 

"Can I move the futon over here so I can sleep by the computer?" He asked. 

"I mean, it's a little crowded... But sure. But you have to help me, I'm weak." Yous aid as you flexed, and nothing came up. 

He sighed and dragged it over by himself. 

"Do you have snacks?" He asked after he turned the computer on. 

"We just ate dinner..." You trailed off, a little surprised someone as small as him could eat so much. (a/n literally all of my friends @ me because i eat so much but i'm a twig like him) 

"Yeah, but I want snacks." He said simply. You grabbed a bag of chips and tossed it to him. 

"Thanks." He began typing away, eating the chips. All you could hear was the sound of the keyboard and the crunching of chips. 

"Need anything else? I'm gonna shower." You asked him. 

"Nah. Thanks though." He popped another chip in his mouth. 

You walked in the bathroom, turning the shower on. The hot water ran down your skin, and it felt very relaxing to you. 

~Time skip because i'm lazy as hell today~ 

After drying off, I realized I left my clothes in my room. So I had to run to my room, with only a towel to cover myself, and hopefully not do anything stupid. Fun. 

You quietly opened the door, hoping not to catch Urushihara's attention so that he wouldn't see you like that. 

But unbeknownst to you, he was coming... from your room??? 

Whack. 

Both of you were on the floor, and of course, your towel was no longer on you. 

"Are you okay, Y-...." Urushihara went to ask, but then noticed you were lacking your towel. You screamed and slapped him, grabbing your towel and running into your room, locking the door. 

'Was it really a good idea to bring a boy in here, who's the same age as me, and probably just as hormonal?' You thought to yourself and sighed. 

You put your pajamas on, and laid in bed, scrolling through social media. You were hungry, and you dreaded leaving your room because of earlier. You threw your legs over the bed, and unlocked the door. You walked to the kitchen area, and made yourself some chicken nuggets. 

"Hey, um, Y/N, I'm sorry for earlier..." You heard the familiar male from behind you. 

"Oh, uh, it's fine... It stays between us, alright?" You offered a smile as the microwave beeped, signalling your food was ready. 

"Okay..." He looked kinda sad, but immediately perked up when he saw the delicious food on your plate. 

"Oh, did you want some?" You had probably grabbed too many anyway, you grabbed a smaller plate for him and gave him some. 

He just held the plate and inhaled the scent with a small smile. 

You looked at him and the light in the kitchen gave his eyes a little sparkle. 

"Thank you, Y/N." He walked back over to the computer, but the image will remain in your mind forever. 

'Liquid amethyst...' You tried not to faint. 

(a/n i'm sorry this chapter is literally all over the place but it was fun to write so there)