Silent

(a/n: the only reason i'm writing this chapter is because i have strep throat and am suffering so i'm making you, the reader, suffer with me) 

You had awoken one morning, and something felt... off. Very off. You shrugged it off. 

Big mistake. 

You were going about your day, buying more snacks for Urushihara, and buying things for making dinner that night. You felt a little under the weather, so you bought some chicken noodle soup too. You were walking home then you realized it. 

Your throat was literally on fire. You wanted to cry from the pain, but held it in until you got home. Upon arriving to your little apartment, Urushihara was startled by you. You looked like a mess. Your hair was a mess from blowing in the wind, your nose red, your eyebags were even darker than usual. You quickly put the ingredients away. 

"Uh, Y/N, you okay? You look horrible." He walked over to you, curiously eyeing your figure and the hurry you were in at putting the groceries away. 

"Throat hurts..." You croaked out. Great. You were losing your voice too. 

"Maybe you should see a doctor..." He trailed off, quickly grabbing the box of pocky you got for him. You groaned, grabbing a glass of water and going to bed. 

You were burning up. But when you threw the covers off, you were a shivering mess. You wanted to just die right there. You felt miserable. 

~Urushihara's POV~ 

I've never seen her feel so ill. But what could I do? I didn't know how to take care of a sick person! Then, suddenly, Y/N's phone rang. I picked it up. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Lucifer? Where the hell is Y/N?! WHAT DID YOU DO?" A familiar voice yelled. Emi. 

I sighed. "She's sick. She looked terrible when she came home from shopping and went to bed. She's been laying down ever since." 

"Then why aren't you taking care of her?" 

"I don't know how to deal with a sick person...?" 

"Fine, I'm coming over. But don't do anything with her until I get there." She hung up, and I felt a sigh of relief. 

Once Emi arrived, she basically shoved me out of the way and did everything herself. But I made sure to watch carefully so I didn't have to deal with her attitude the next time Y/N is sick. 

Emi slowly opened the door to Y/N's room, and the first thing you could smell was sweat. Emi threw off the covers, placing a cold rag onto her head. 

"Stay here while I go make her soup." She ordered, and I obeyed. 

I sat by her bed, looking at her. Even while ill, she looked beautiful... Wait, what am I saying? Do I like her? Maybe. She did save me from my horrible living situation with those jerks. 

Once Emi returned, she ordered me to wake up Y/N. 

"Hey, uh, Y/N, wake up, we have soup for you..." I said as I gently shook her. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked around. She looked at me, then to Emi. 

"Oh, hey Emi, when did you get here...?" She could barely talk. 

"I called your phone but he answered, so I got worried. He explained that you were sick but I figured I'd come over to help. Now, don't talk anymore, you need to rest your voice. I found this soup in your kitchen, so I made you some." Emi said as she sat down on the edge of the bed next to Y/N, and started to spoon feed her. I found it adorable to be completely honest. 

~Normal POV~ 

As you were finishing up the soup, Urushihara took over because Emi had to get ready to go to bed and go to work in the morning. 

He slowly got a spoonful of the soup, and put it in your mouth slowly. As the hot soup hit your throat, you sighed with relief. 

"Thanks for taking care of me, Urushihara." You smiled up at him, taking a sip from the glass of water you forgot you had. 

"It was really just Emi's doing..." He trailed off shyly. No one has ever really showed gratitude towards him like that. 

"Still, thank you." You pulled the covers over you, up to your neck, and started to drift off slightly. Urushihara quietly took the bowl and put it in the sink, then he grabbed his PASTA console and sat on the floor beside the bed, making sure you were okay. He eventually drifted off to sleep after beating 10 levels. 

(sorry this one was kinda short but i feel like absolute shit rn so i'm gonna go rest lol hopefully the next chapter will be longer and better)