Lucky Strike

(a/n: i'm trying to avoid sleep rn i guess, this is more or less just a filler because i want to write but i don't know what to write. it's just gonna be made up as i go along. i hope you enjoy the song though) 

You had finally recovered from strep. You went through and did a deep cleaning on everything, to make sure the germs were gone. You didn't want Urushihara to get sick. You would feel terrible if you got your favorite person sick. 

Wait. 

Hold up. 

Favorite person? 

You thought to yourself. Yeah, you guys were growing closer day by day. You definitely fell for him. The way his long, slightly messy hair and the way it fell over his shoulders, his poker face as he stared at his computer screen, the way he bit and chewed at his lips as he was trying to focus while playing games, but most of all, his eyes. 

The amethyst orbs that had a glimmer in them whenever you brought him his favorite food to eat for dinner, or bought him new games and movies. You could never, ever get enough of that look. It was magical. 

As you were cleaning, you heard a rumble coming from outside. 

'Hm, looks like a storm.' You thought to yourself as you looked outside. You loved thunderstorms, but, you needed to go shopping again. Since you had been cooped up in the house for a few days, you had eaten a majority of the food you had previously stocked up. Which consisted mainly of Kraft mac and cheese. 

You groaned slightly. There was no way you could go out in this. You could just go to the corner store a couple blocks away and get a quick dinner just for tonight, but... 

You were craving more mac and cheese. 

You put the cleaning supplies away as you finished. You strode over to Urushihara, tapping his shoulder. 

"Urushihara, do you want to come with me to the corner store?" You asked him as you looked over his shoulder at the screen. 

"In this weather? No thanks." As he said that, a loud crack of thunder came and everything went dark. The only light provided was from the little light outside, and your cellphone's flashlight. 

You whined a little, slightly resting your head against his back. He smelled like sweat and chocolate. 

His cheeks dusted a slight red, not really used to affection of any sort. 

"We could just go eat at a restaurant..." He trailed off, mouth watering at the thought of fried chicken. 

"I don't know if I have enough money..." You sat back up straight, sighing slightly. 

"Well, Ashiya put some money on my card... I could pay." He said. Wait, since when did he have a debit card? 

"When did you have one of those? You never even mentioned having one until now." 

"He gave it to me when he visited during your illness, and when you quarantined yourself to your bedroom. He said I can use it but I can't spend in bulk. Lame." He pulled it out from underneath his cushion seat on the floor. 

Your eyes lit up. "Let's go to Sentucky! I want fried chicken!" You immediately stood up and grabbed your jacket from the closet." He grinned slightly, knowing that you both wouldn't have to debate about dinner tonight. Now you were sounding like a married couple. 

Too fast Y/N. Slow down. Although he'd make a funny husband. 

He grabbed his jacket and you both put your shoes on. The rain let up slightly, but not very much. You opened the umbrella and held it over the both of you. You loved the sound of rain hitting the roads, the sound cars make on the wet asphalt, and the sound of puddles splashing slightly under your steps.