Off to the market

Ibrahim's point of view:

At that very moment David's mom and dad entered the room.

"Hello kids! How are you doing?" asked David's dad.

  "We're doing fine!" David answered hurriedly. Immediately he realized how suspicious he had just acted and instantly relaxed, before asking in a much calmer tone, "How are you mom? How are you dad?"

  "We're doing fine son, thank you for asking!" answered David's dad with a smile. "We were wondering if you all would like to join us for a little shopping!"

Shopping?

  I looked at the others and it was pretty clear that they were also thinking the same thing. We all despised shopping.

But then I got hit with a brilliant idea.

"Sounds great uncle!" I answered excitedly. "When are we going?"

  "In a few minutes" he replied, obviously pleased with the fact that we had agreed. "I'm going to go get ready, you kids better get ready as well."

  I nodded, trying hard to ignore the shocked look on Ben's face, and the somewhat unhappy looks on the other's faces.

  We all got up from the table, and went back in to David's room. I made sure to have the door locked.

"Why shopping?" asked an annoyed Ben.

"I know, but wait, I have an idea, and I promise you'll love it." I grinned.

"Do tell" stated Ben in an unconvinced tone, his arms crossed.

"Well, this is how it's going to go" I began.

***

  My plan wasn't the best, but as I got in to the car with all the others, I realized that i couldn't exactly turn back.

Not that the plan was too risky anyways, there wasn't anything to worry about.

David's dad owned an absolutely stunning trio of cars by the way.

  I can't say the same for anyone else, but man, the cars he had. Those were the cars I had dreamed about owning since I was a child.

  The first car, was a marvelous looking pearly white Chevrolet Camaro. Fully kitted from top to bottom, and outfitted with custom sports tires, coupled with the Italian leather seats..i'm sure I don't need to explain any more. It was a beauty.

  The second, was a BMW E30. Formula red, fully kitted. I seriously would have killed for that car, it was one of the most beautiful cars out there for me.

And lastly, the car we were sitting in.

The Dodge Challenger Srt8

Do I even have to describe it?

  I'm sure the matte black color, along with the custom engine and body parts is enough to say. I was in love with the car.

  But enough about the cars, I couldn't get side tracked. My plan had to go smoothly, and I had to make sure I remembered what I had to do.

  It took quite a while to get there, so I tried passing my time by looking out the window. The scenery was something to die for honestly. England's country side was just beautiful, and you definitely couldn't find many places like it.

  But then I began recognizing the landscape, and suddenly it dawned upon me that the market we should have been going to was in the opposite direction. And there was only one market where we travelling. This was the market we had rode through yesterday.

Oh boy, we couldn't be seen.

Apparently David had thought of the same thing, and he was looking worried.

I had to think of something fast, or we could be fined heavily for damages to public property.

Yeah...I didn't need that.

Time to improvise

"Excuse me uncle?" I asked, trying my best not to talk in a panicked tone.

"Yes Ibrahim, what is it?" asked David's dad, not taking his eyes off the road.

  "Dom wanted to meet me, David and Charlie, at this place" I said hurriedly, hoping my pathetic excuse would work.

  All the others looked at me in confusion, and I gave them a quick look saying "I know, but you have to trust me."

"He did? Are you sure he told you to meet him at this place?" replied David's dad, unsure.

"Yes uncle" I replied, trying super hard to ignore the guilt of lying to a grown up.

  "Alrighty then!" he answered cheerfully, bringing the car to a stop. "Who will take you home then?"

  "We'll make it back on our own uncle" I answered confidently, though in reality, I wasn't so sure about my sudden change of plan. David and Charlie didn't look so sure either.

  "Trust me on this" I whispered to them, before whispering, "Stick to your part of the plan" to Ronan and Ben. I thought for a moment before adding, "Stay out of sight as much as possible, and don't draw attention."

  I got out of the car, and David and Charlie immediately followed. I shut the car door, and watched Ronan and Ben drive off with David's dad.

Now to get the bikes

I just hoped that nothing unexpected happened to Ronan, or Ben.

Ben's point of view:

  I may not be the fastest at understanding things, but what did Ibrahim think he was doing? What had gotten in to him?

  I wasn't sure if Ronan was thinking the same things, but this was the only thing I could think of as we continued driving towards the market, leaving David and the others behind.

And Ibrahim had told me to go along with 'the plan'.

Some plan it was though, not to mention he left the hardest bit for us! Why me?

  Ok, maybe I was over acting, but how could he just bail on me! Not cool man. All I can say is he better have a good explanation.

Just a minute or two of driving later, we arrived, and all of us stepped out of the car.

And it didn't take me more than a moment to realize where we were.

Gosh, we had to stay hidden.

Charlie's point of view:

  As I watched the others drive off, I turned to David and Ibrahim, who had both started walking down the road in the opposite direction.

I guess it was time to get the bikes. What could go wrong?

p.s: hey, so, it's been a while since the last chapter was uploaded. I hope not having action in this wasn't too disappointing. I promise though, what i have in store in the next 4 chapters will hopefully make up :) Thanks for reading!