Setting the plan in motion

Ben's point of view:

Ronan looked mildly concerned about the situation.

Me on the other hand, I was close to panicking.

"What do we do now Ronan?" I whispered in his ear in a panicky tone.

"Calm down Ben, geez, we'll be fine as long as you stop acting like that" Ronan replied coolly.

"You're not helping are you?" I asked.

"Helping what?" asked dad.

  I got startled for a moment, I had totally forgotten my dad was there."Nothing dad" I answered, hoping my nervousness wasn't too obvious.

  Luckily my dad didn't really ponder over that too much, because he just nodded and told us to follow him, which we did.

  Me and Ronan stayed close behind my dad so that no one could see us clearly. It was fortunate that many people had come to the market today, so it would be hard for anyone to spot us, if they were looking for us.

  It also made our job of looking for our suspects much harder though, if they showed up anyway, though I really doubted it.

--------------------

Ronan's point of view:

  Ben never stayed cool in such situations, but I was excited. I was really eager to spy on some people and see if I could find any clues!

  I kept behind Ben's dad at all times, occasionally glancing left and right to see if I could identify any of our "friends".

  For the mean time, we seemed to be lucky. No one had tried to abduct us yet, so that was a good sign. I just hoped that Ibrahim and the guys didn't have any setback either.

  We roamed around, going to stalls and checking out the things they had. I was personally surprised that the people here had managed to clean up after our mess so quickly but I guess that was how it is.

  There was nothing interesting to look at really. I was more of a tech person and compared to the computers I had built and the articles on new tech I had read the fruits and baskets did little to impress.

  So instead I amused myself with the ridiculous signs and posters on the tops of shops or the ones pasted on long metal poles. The slogans written on them were so stupid. Everywhere I looked I found a funny slogan. And then my eyes fell on to the basket stall's poster.

  It read, "Need to abduct something? Well, our baskets make the job easy! Only 399 cents for one! Limited edition only!"

  I tried so hard not to laugh at that, I felt like a vein would burst or something. I mean..what the heck was the point of that? And who even thought of that slogan?

Whoever it was though, he was a legend.

I really was starting to see the point of shopping and why some people liked doing it so much.

  I gave Ben a little nudge and pointed towards the slogan, and he instantly burst in to a fit of giggles.

  People looked towards us to see who was giggling like crazy, and I pointed towards Ben, making a crazy hand sign because hey, I was on a mission to get the truth out to the people.

  Eventually everyone went back to their usual business and we just casually strolled around with Ben's dad, occasionally checking out some of the stuff on display in the stalls. They were okay-ish, but what I was really dying for was some action: some lead on the mysterious men.