My hometown is where I belong

Felix's pov

The crowd was roaring with enthusiasm as I finished of with my most popular song ever. This was the 5th concert I had taken part in. As I told the crowd that I was happy that they came and I had to go they began to sigh with disappointment. Turning to face the edge of the stage to take one final look at the audience, in the corner of my eye I recognize my brother Oscar. I knew it was him because the figure was in a wheelchair, my brother he'd been in a wheelchair since he was thirteen. I seemed to always feel it was my fault, I was the one who talked him into climbing that tree. It's haunted me for my whole life as I have never been able to forget about that horrific accident that happened all those years ago.

Oscar was sat at the edge of the stage behind the red curtain looking at me, he seemed to be disappointed. While walking of towards him I smiled to reassure him. Although he didn't seem to except this gesture and began to scowl at me, it was a mystery in its self why he was acting like this, I hadn't done anything to agrivate him as far as I knew .I had a feeling deep inside that persuaded me to think other wise and suggested to me that maybe he didn't like the fact that I was always to busy to hang out with him nowadays. Days packed full of rehearsals, signing autographs , meetings with managers and producers that most of the time didn't know what they were talking about. It was mostly a waist of my time! I had no time to spend with my family and friends not that I have many, only really one Ellen. She stuck by my side though the whole of my school days and now still hangs around with me, she even learnt to play the guitar so I offered her a place in my band.

After a while of looking in my direction Oscar turnt around and moved away. Me begin the caring brother that I am most of the time, took of after him only to be delayed by a hand linking with mine. "Just leave him, he'll get over it " Turning to face Ellen I released she was right, it was best to leave him. Besides I had to tell the rest of the band where we were going for the next part to our tour even though it was obvious. We had really put some though into this tour and because most of us came from different town's we decided to go to everyone's home towns, each town was a stop on the tour.

JJ's town was the first. I think he found it quite hard being back there. even though i don't think he liked to admit it ,but he is the kid that everyone would pick on in the play ground, and the teachers wouldn't even consider wasting there time on him . JJ was the typical baby emo kid that no one gave a shit about ,but know most of the people who used to pummel his face in every chance they got ,seem to worship him now , it must be hard on him though to go through all that. But know he is still the baby emo kid, but now he is popular even though he only plays the keyboard. Which is weird why he is so popular when the keyboard is like the easiest instrument to play.

Mike's Town was next on the list. Mike he was...........well let's just say he wasn't the type of kid you would talk to unless someone paid you an extreme amount of money. Even then I don't think most of the kids would talk to him. I don't really know much about him because I never found out but man he is pretty scary. I probably wouldn't be surprised if killed someone. I don't know he just kind of gives of the creepy stalker/ murder vibe. Last time someone had a go at him he beat them up so much that they all most died. He seems to be quite stressed all the time, he talks to him self. In rehearsals last week he seemed to be worse than usual but no one wanted to ask him ,he smashed up his drums, even smashed a whole in the wall. Pete was not happy that as he called it his hulk moment destroy his recording studio. Most of the band though his reaction was well over the top.

Last of all the trouble maker of the group, I suppose all groups have to have one. Steve. He was how do I put it............... the wild kid always getting into fights, flirting with girls or just simply chasing some rich kid around in circles waving a slug or worm at them. He even named his pet snake Stuart, I don't really know why. He never left his snake alone so unfortunately it had to come on tour with us which seemed to give me many nightmares. Two days ago I had one about his snake eating its way out of my body through my stomach. Only to find when I woke that Steve's stake was wrapped around my stomach and I screamed , which as the others called it was me over reacting, I was not over reacting at least not in my opinion. What was worse was that I was the last to get up so everyone rushed in to my room and started laughing at me as I was waving my arms like I was trying to take of. Steve plays the guitar like me and Ellen do even though I mostly sing.

I didn't know if there was any point telling the guys where we where going next because it was obvious. We had been to everyone's home town accept mine an Ellen's and they new we where from the same town. But I still did as Ellen insisted and told them " We are going to Brenim next, it's the last stop so get some rest we will be leaving in the morning ". Everyone wined and wondered of to there areas they go to in there free time.

As I slumped down on the sofa Ellen sat next to me and asked me curiosity " What's up seriously you seem down ". I replied rather hesitantly " I duno..... I think I just sometimes miss those jerks we used to hang around with, I just hope we don't run in to them otherwise I don't know what I will do". Me and Ellen spent the rest of the evening talking about weather I should try to create a new song just for the next stop on the tour or not. At quater past ten we were still talking but got interrupted by Steve walking through the door sawying from side to side with some girl clinging on to him. Steve must have been to the pub it was obvious, they were both giggling joyfully as they wandered down the hallway towards his bed room. I glanced at Ellen to see her looking just as disappointed as I was. Steve always did this, he would go out get wasted the night after as concert and bring a random girl home, in the morning he would wake up and start whining. It was his usual habits. But I still can't say I am completely used to it now.

Next morning

I woke up to the smell of toast being crucified, JJ was attempting to make breakfast. Pearing around the room I released I was still sat on the sofa so I must have fell asleep here. JJ was glaring at the toaster and complaining " Seriously you're not right in the head, I wanted toast not not concrete or what ever this is " By this point he picked up the suppose to be toast and was shaking it and whining. After collecting my thoughts I said to him " You sit down let me ". He didn't seem to refuse or react, just shuffled over to the sofa and sat down obeadantly. One by one every one woke up first Ellen then Mike and a aventully Steve staggered in to the living room at ten twenty four followed by his guest trailing in behind him.

At two we packed up all our stuff and started traveling to Brenim. It was such as small and unknown town that I don't even think the others had even heard of it before. The drive wasn't as boring as I thought it would be, Steve must have ether had some cider stored in his bag or still have been wasted because he started singing and acting really stupid. After occasionally stopping on the motorway for toilet brakes or to get snacks i figured we were behind schedule. We had 15 minuets to travel what would usually take a normal person 45 minutes .

Brenim didn't look any different from when I left. I thought it would be good to leave but now I am back I release just how much I had actually missed this place. Even missing Jake, Sam and Andy seemed to wandering through my mind , why could I miss such idiots honestly , yes Andy was alright at times when he managed to get use some food even though it was certainly not food . Jake and Sam they used to always be in there world of there own with only each other for company. They always seemed to make fun of me not that I cared. I just hope that I don't see them within the next couple of days.

At Felix's house

We thought it was easier to stay a my house because it was cheaper than paying for a hotel, it was closer to the venue that we would be playing at the following nights and I wanted to take everyone on a walk to show them around. As we all scrambled out of the mini bus JJ looked around nervously and comment " I don't know about this place, ever since we set foot in this town is have had a weird feeling in my stomach ". JJ seemed to look really anshious as he scanned across the surrounding environment. " Seriously Jamie my friend, firstly we drove to this town and secondly you probably poisoned your self with you awful cooking, I almost died at your attempt a making what no one would call toast ". All of us knew what Steve said was really harsh even for him so as a result we all turned to glare at him, even Mike who was busy reading his book started devour him with an iceie glare.

" Right everyone let's got inside, ye " by the time I finished my Statement I had released that JJ had disappeared. In shock and a slight hint of concern I ran of in the direction that I thought he went in. I think I actually surprised even myself then I don't usually run I didn't even run when I was in school and the teacher would nag me. It just wasn't my thing, but JJ was like a little brother to me I always helped him when he had issues. I suppose it was just part of my caring nature seen as my brother didn't appreciate it. I must have been surching for hours before I treated back to my house truly disappointed in my self for letting that insedent happen. Only to find a little down the street from my house there they stood the two people that I most of all didn't want to see let alone talk to Jake and Sam, stood by there side was a very disoriented JJ.