Plan 2

I knew my plan wasn't the smartest plan, but it was the easiest. I knew it wasn't the best way to go about things, but it was the fastest. I glanced down to the bucket of paint I had stolen from the art room and began second guessing myself.

Maybe this is too cruel just to see if he has a star on him..I'll ruin his entire uniform.

I teetered back on forth on the balls of my feet, waiting impatiently for Jotaro to come by. I looked at the clock from around the corner I was hiding and confirmed the time for the umpteenth time in the span of 5 minutes. Jotaro usually cuts through this hall at around now to go to the roof and take his smoke breaks. 

I heard footsteps and my breath hitched. No getting out of this now I thought to myself as I took a step out of the corner I was hiding behind. I didn't bother looking at him before we collided into each other, I already knew it was Jotaro Kujo.

The bucket of white paint spilled onto his black outfit, taking over his pants and jacket and even spilling onto my indoor shoes.

The force of running into him was enough to make me fall HARD on my ass. And when I looked up at him, his eyes grew wide realizing who just ran into him and ruined his outfit.  A nervous laugh left my lips when I noticed he was clenching his fist and trying to keep his anger in.

His eyes lost their sudden anger, and a shadow fell over his gaze. He quietly pulled the brim of his hat down to cover his eyes, turned, and made his way down the hall.

I stumbled to get up and waited for his form to disappear before I let out the breath I was holding, his suffocating aura releasing its hold on me. I warned him..I was just acting on my suspicions I thought, trying to convince myself that I wasn't in deep trouble and that I was doing the right thing.

After I dusted myself off, I started trailing behind Jotaro. I was ready to figure out if he was the Joestar boy.

_____

Jotaro had made his way to the locker rooms at the gym building, just as I had hoped. 

It was about 15 minutes into the class period so all the kids in the gym would be participating in whatever was planned for the day. The locker room would be empty until the bell ring. Scoping the area, I found no one in sight. No one could see what I was about to do. That would be a disaster.

I waited 5 minutes after he had disappeared behind the door to enter. Pushing gently on the door, I got a quick look inside the locker room. The sound of a shower running let me know that he had hoped in before changing into his spare clothes. I tiptoed past the threshold and gently closed the door to the boy's locker room, effectively trapping myself inside. I braced myself against the door and took the three deep breaths I needed to calm my nerves. I reached into my pocket, pulled out a small slip of paper, and unfolded it to see three numbers.

017. This was his locker number according to Hatsune and Hatsuna.

My eyes danced along the copper plates of each locker, looking for my lucky number 17.

012...014...Ah! 017! 

The sound of running water soon came to a sudden halt. Panic shot through me setting off all types of alarms throughout my body. Damn it! He'll find me here!

Looking around the area, I noticed the open locker that faced Jotaro's was big enough to fit inside. I lifted myself onto the bench and stepped in the locker as quickly and quietly as I could. I shut the locker slowly and held my breath as Jotaro entered the locker area.

Grumbling curses to himself the whole time, Jotaro swung open his locker and rummaged for the spare undershirt.

He turned his back to me and right under the area where his shoulder muscles me this neck, was a faded star.

I KNEW IT!

Excitement burst in my chest and my face was covered by a toothy grin. I'd done it! I found the Joestar!

Slamming open the locker I was hiding in, I pointed at Jotaro when he turned around with surprise written on his face. 

"I knew you were the Joestar boy! It is destiny that we meet!"

Jotaro sighed in defeat and pressed his finger near his temple, attempting to rub away his 'headache'.

"I can't believe you woman. How hard is it to leave me alone Zeppeli!"

"I gave you your chance to confess and you ignored it. You brought me to this!"

"Do you know how weird it is to be asked to tun around so someone can examine your back? What kind of shit is this Zeppeli?" I clenched my fist and felt my jaw tighten at his words. My resolve was strong and if he doesn't understand what that means then I will teach him.

"I'll talk to you after your decent," I said, nodding at the towel he was wearing around his waist. I stepped down and walked towards the exit, opening it. I looked back at him before I stepped outside and smiled.

"I'll be waiting outside for you so don't even think about trying to escape. I will find you and I will straighten you out Jotaro Joestar."

__________

Tell me why I'm having a heart attack right after they introduced Jotaro in Stone Ocean lol. Araki likes to play with my feelings.

I decided I'm writing a Giorno fic anyway so yeah look forward to that. My outline is like 6 pages long already.  For reference, my outline for Chase is 3 pages.....I know how it looks but I just had to write a lot of background information and, unlike my chase outline, I wrote out more quotes and conversations.  My Chase outline isn't complete yet soo...

I most likely will not be posting it until I finish Chase. I really wanna finish this book since I'm so bad at finishing things.