"I didn't do that"

I had been out grabbing groceries for the week when I saw him. Jojo was alone and he wore his usual uniform despite it being the weekend. I stopped and was gonna shout at him to help me with the groceries but before I got the chance, a figure moved to stand face to face with him.

Then a second figure followed.

And a third followed him, effectively trapping Jojo who had been leaning against the wall of the alley between two tall buildings and smoking. I stood around and watched the boys slowly approach him.

Something was wrong.

I threw the bags I was holding behind a bush and immediately sprinted towards him.

Getting closer, I noticed one of the three guys getting into his face while he kept his cool. I could see the guy was clearly angry and shouting expletives at Jotaro.

"You think you can just steal my girl like that Jojo?! I don't care how cool you are, I'm gonna be the one to knock you down a peg!"

I slid between Jotaro and the grunt with my arms open wide, ready to protect Jotaro if anything was to happen. The grunt looked down at me with a confused expression, trying to figure just who I was trying to protect Jotaro Kujo from his fate.

"It is my destiny to protect Jotaro Kujo! If you so much as lay a hand on him I will be forced to fight you!" I shouted, my voice wavering just slightly at the sight of the three big and intimidating grunts. I held my ground, either way, carrying out my duty to protect him.

"You must be his girlfriend." A blush grew on my cheeks at the misunderstanding. If I would have said anything more, it would come out a stuttering mess. "You should stay outta your boyfriends business little mouse." And with a snap of his fingers, his two friends grabbed my arms and held me back.

I wanted to use my stand to escape their grip and run away with Jojo but...I can't use my stand against innocent students...that's wrong! No stand user should ever use their powers against civilians! Curse my good will...

I struggle and squirm in their grip. My kicking and screaming became too much to handle, and I was shut up with a swift punch to the gut. The air in my lungs escaped me, and I lay limp in their arms, trying to quickly regain my composure. From the corner of my vision, I could see Jotaro's eyes widen at what they had done.

The leader takes this opportunity to knee Jotaro in his stomach so that he doubles over, trying to regain his jagged breath. His anger was flaring, so much so that Star Platinum rose out of his body, and grabbed the kid who had hit him.

"Jotaro No!" I yelled and reached out for him, but my attempts were futile.

Star Platinum had broken the kid's arm and left him on the ground holding his arm and screaming in pain. Jotaro looked to the two followers holding me, and they immediately released there grip on me, not wanting to be next. They scrambled to grab their friend and flee the scene.

Jotaro was quiet. And he wasn't looking at me, opting to instead stare at the ground.

"You aren't supposed to use your stand on innocent students. But I'll look past this one time." I said, getting up from the ground and walking towards him. He doesn't move his gaze towards me and that worries me. Did something else happen? Is something bothering him? "Hey, Jojo, are you okay?"

He didn't answer and didn't move till I went to lay a hand on his arm, making sure he knew I was there. He stared at me a bit confused., looked down at his hands, and then looked at the hand I had placed on his arm.

"I didn't do that."

"What do you mean Jojo?"

He couldn't answer as the sound of police sirens invaded the space. Looking left and right, we both assumed some lingering person had called the police on them for fighting. The sound of the sirens made me panic and I grabbed onto his sleeve, trying to pull him away from where he had rooted himself.

"Jojo we have to go!" I pushed one last time. He seemed to snap to his senses and we ran together. The sounds of the sirens fading as the distance between us and them grew.

After we hoped one of the wired fences that divided the two buildings and kept the alley closed to others, we turned a corner and stopped to find our bearings. For the first time, Jotaro spoke:

"I'll walk you home. And when I do you will stay inside and not leave."

I wanted to protest. To scream that he wasn't supposed to be the one protecting me. I was supposed to be protecting him. 

"Jojo, why-"

"You heard what I said."

__________

Plastic love is my literal jam

I've been frying my own brain trying to figure out whether I like Giorno's theme or Josuke's theme. They are both godly what is this.

Also, Annasui is 10/10 love him just got introduced to him and mwah what a masterpiece I hope him and Jolyne get together I ship it so far. He has yet to pull some fuck shit so why not.

I like how Jotaro is progressing in this