"Get this knife out of my face before I snap the puny thing."

I stood outside the exit of the locker room and impatiently tapped my foot. Jotaro was taking rather longer than expected.

I curiously decided to peek into the locker room to see if he was still there but before I could open the door, it swung open and hit my nose. I yelped and brought my hands to my nose, attempting to soothe away the pain. I looked up at Jotaro as he made his way past the door and didn't acknowledge the pain that he caused my nose. He attempted walking farther past my form but I was able to summon my stand and attempt to make him stay put.

The pale sword manifested in front of him and was pointed at his throat so he dared not step forward and voluntarily impale himself. He looked at me sideways.

"Get this knife out of my face before I snap the puny thing."

I shook my head as I walked around him and grabbed the hilt of the sword, keeping it pointed at his throat.

"Jotaro I want to explain some things before you leave." He averted his eyes from mine and pulled the bill of his hat even farther over his eyes. I continued the conversation.

"Are you aware of who your great great grandfather is?" He shook his head in response.

"Have you ever heard my last name before? Zeppeli?" He shook his head again, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What if I told you my great great grandfather knew yours. My family has aided the Joestars for at least a century. Did you know that?" He shook his head again. I sighed and decided to be upfront with him.

"You are the Joestar heir Jotaro. You're supposed to be the pinnacle of human potential. Your great great grandfather, Johnathan Joestar, was able to overcome evil and shed light on humanity in it's greatest threat. William Zeppeli was his teacher and my great great grandfather. He helped Johnathan till the day he died and I will do the same Jotaro, for our souls are bound by the history of generations before us." He had his eyes on me by now, he was clearly paying attention to what I had to say. But knowing him, he probably will deny our fate. "I know that's a lot to take in. But if you need me to clarify anything, please feel free to ask." I add, just in case. He continues to stare at me with no words so I move on.

"Jotaro can you tell me about the spirit I saw the other day?"

"No." he said bluntly. I was surprised he even responded.

"Please tell me Jotaro. I can help you understand what's happening to your body!" I pleaded. He shook his head.

"I don't think you get it Zeppeli." He said as a violet arm appeared from behind and gripped my sword. My eyes widened at the sight of the blood dripping slowly from his hand. I tried to get the sword free but he was stronger and pulled it from my grasp, throwing it to the ground.

A second and emerged and attempted to grab my neck but never connected as it slammed into the shield held in front of me by my stands true form. The pale green woman that stood with my shield lowered it and straightened her posture to prepare for the next attack. I sighed in relief at my stands impeccable timing and silently thanked her for saving me from being caught by him.

Jotaro's eyes widened after seeing the true form of Gemini, my stand. He took a step back as he gawked at her, I'm guessing this is the first time he has seen one other than his own. He lets his guard down and the violet hands from earlier disappeared into the wind. He stuffs his hands into his pockets and watches me. I take this as my time to speak.

"I'm not here to harm you. I'm here to serve as your guiding force. I carry the will of my ancestors and you carry the will of yours. I am your friend and companion during your journey." I said, bowing. "And I will do everything in my power to protect you."

"Tch. Whatever."

__________

aaahhhhh Trish was so cool in yesterday's episode

But she'll never be the best girl

That belongs to Jolyne

This story is near over. I estimate we have about 5 or 6 chapters left. 

BUT FRET NOT FOR I WILL BRING FORTH my Giorno Giovanna book  about a week after this is done