Feelings

Diya's P.O.V.

So.. This is the first day of my college. I  am very excited of making new friends and meeting new people. At the same time I am feeling little heavy in my heart that I am going to stay here away from my family for the first time in my life.

Yes, it is a residential college. And we are supposed to stay here for 3 years. The peculiar and at the same time the exciting thing is that boys and girls hostel is in the same buliding.

I already met many people and today is the first class and I m going to meet my classmates.

The class started. Today... no lectures. It was all about introduction. I entered late in the class. So I was the one to give late introduction about myself.

In the introduction also I did little blunders as always to which even teachers laughed.

Little did I know that a pair of eyes were gazing at me and even noticing me from the day I entered the hostel.

The class got over that day..

I was roaming around with my roommate that night after dinner. Suddenly the room keys fell from my hands. When I turned to pick it up, I saw a masculine body there for my help.

 When I turned to pick it up, I saw a masculine body there for my help

Me : hi... thank you..

He : are you from Kolkata?

Me : yeah... and you?

He : from Hyderabad..

Me : okay... But in introduction you told you are from Kolkata.

He : nope.. I stayed in Kolkata for 4 years.

Me : oh I see... nice to meet you.

He : same....

We got to know each others name from introductory classes only. In the whole meeting his gaze was not usual. But I dont know why I liked it from his side.

From next day.. I went to class. At initial days... I used to sit in the front rows. As my enthusiasm for studies decreased I shifted backwards. 😅

As time passed... I noticed he was trying to approach me for some or other help. Sometimes assignments or sometimes studies. He was seemingly looking for chances to interact with me. Probably even I was liking all this.

One day... we all planned for a trip together. Even he was a part of the trip.

During the trip... I noticed him staring at me and specially at my br**sts... I am a conservative girl and I dont like all this. But I dont know why I didnt dislike this from his side.

I heard about him from his friends. None of them talked a single word against him. Everyone would say. He is helpful, friendly, kind and compassionate for others. Infact there were two specially abled guys who considered him as god because he not only considered them as human but also treated them like his own brothers.

I was confused about him. One day we exchanged no and he called me at night.

We talked about everything and he didnt say anything that would make me feel uncomfortable. Rather, I would say we didnt flirt with me at all.

Gradually I developed feelings towards him. This was where our disastrous/unsuccessful love story starts from.

Hope you liked it... keep reading
Thank you
Love you'all..