forgotten

As days went on... I became more and more attached to him despite me witnessing his antics with other ladies. Everytime I got hurt but I used to forget everything when he came near me and talked to me...

One day... I was sitting in my conputer lab. He was sitting the row behind me. After the class got over everyone started moving out of classes after signing off as directed by MS Rao Sir, our computer teacher.

I was still engrossed in my system as I had some work pending. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my back. It was him again.

" Come lets go... "

He was literally rubbing his hand on my back. I shifted front. He removed his hand and went out.

I sighed and continued my work.

We again planned a trip... It was raining. I was carrying an umbrella. I offered him to come under my umbrella and he agreed. I noticed that he was avoiding me. After sometime he went.
I walked towards Pavan who was smiling at us and even clicked our photo together.

Pavan : Ahem..ahem...
Diya : oh shut up...
Pavan : look at the picture you both are looking like made for each other.
Diya : huhhh...

It was time for boating... my other two friends were peddling and me and Deepak were sitting at the back... It was raining.... I kept my umbrella aside and started drenching in rain...

Deepak : use your umbrella. You will fall ill...
Diya : no...its fun...
Deepak : shut up and use your umbrella...
Diya : no...
Deepak : stubborn girl... here take.
Diya : you wont listen ah?
Deepak : no..

We went to the bus stop for boarding the bus. I saw a ice cream parlour and ah... my mouth started watering...

Diya : hey... I am going to have one ice cream...
Deepak : Diya... Dont...
Diya : I want yaar...
Deepak : I said come...
She crossed the road and he started following her. After few steps Deepak got annoyed.

" Go to hell " saying this Deepak walked back.
Diya was shocked at those words and looked back at him... the bus had already arrived and in a hurry to catch the bus with others I was about to get hit by a car.
In bus me Deepak occupied the seat together.

Deepak : cant you walk properly? Was that a way?
Diya : I can take care of my self.

When the bus turned on the pretext of falling he literally pushed me against the window.
Diya : Deepak... What are you doing?
Deepak : arey.. this bus.
I shook my head and he left a smirk.

Next week... it was my birthday....
Everyone wished me on my birthday. The whole day went and it was night... he passed by me a no of times in the whole day. Not a single tine he looked at me and wished. I asked Pavan as I once told him about Deepak's behaviour with Swati when he told that Deepak likes me. I asked if he said anything to him. He denied and directly asked Deepak.
It was 11 pm when Deepak called me.

Deepak : hi... happy birthday...
Diya : ummmm... its almost over
Deepak : so what?
Diya : nothing... thanks..

I dont understand him. Why the hell he sometimes behave that he cares a lot about me and at times I am nothing to him. Is he having some disease or what? Moreover... Why am I getting so much anxious?

Thanks for reading...