Touch

As time passed I observed Deepak lessened his casanova behaviour towards girls and it was only me for him. He started giving more attention towards me. He will observe my activities... question me... tease me...irritate me... Honestly I was liking all this... I started having feelings for me... I was not caring about the comsequences I was just going with the flow...

I was sitting at the back row when Deepak came...

Diya : Deepak did you complete the work given by SS sir?

Deepak : yeah I am doing that only... Come sit with me...

Diya : okay...

I went and occupied the seat beside him....

Diya : deepak... You have done nothing yet... Why did you call me?

Deepak : so what? I will start doing?

Diya : That even we could do sitting there... stupid you..

Deepak : who stupid?

Saying this he started brushing his fingers againsts my thighs... I was pretending of focusing on lectures and he was doing it even more...

He started playing with my bangles and again sliding his hands back on my thighs...

To get out of this awkward moment I started a conversation with him...

Diya : Deepak... What is the name of her brother?

Deepak : Nitish... He us a Lt commander in Navy...

Diya : wow... nice...

Deepak : hmmmmm...

And he again starts rubbing his hand on my thighs... I tried moving his hand when got hold of my hand and started rubbing it...

Inner me was liking all this but also I was feeling shameful as he was doing that in a lecture room. I was scared if anyone sees me...

The lecture gets over and I moved towards the computer lab... Deepak sat beside me...

I was busy on computer when he kept his hand on my back... I ignored as it was usual from him... He shifted his hands down and grabbed my waist and it sent shivers down the spine... I closed my eyes..

Deepak : you are liking all this right?

Diya : I....

Deepak : I dont wanna force you in anything...

Diya : that...

Deepak : I want to ask you clearly... do you like me touching you...

Diya : may be... But tell me one thing... Is this right?

Deepak : I dont think so...

Diya : then I guess you got your answer...

Deepak : fine... it wont happen anymore!

Diya : Thanks!

Do give me suggestions in improving my story if I am going wrong... Your ideas will be taken into consideration... Love you all..

😘😘😘😘