{ fourteen }

Three months have passed an everything seemed to be different. Lincoln and Lexa were gone. The city of light was discovered. Kady and Octavia had teamed up into killing Azgeda's members. Clarke had joined more Trikru than Skaikru. Murphy had a girlfriend. Jasper was losing his mind. Lily was still trying to get back with Bellamy and Bellamy... Well, Bellamy was on a sex strike. He stopped doing anything. At all.

Raven had been taken to Niylah's place so they could set Alie out of her body but what they didn't know was that Jasper was also in the city of light. Just like Kady was. Hell, they didn't even know that Kady and Octavia were working with Niylah.

"You should have listened to Kady." Raven / Alie said, with a cocky smile on her lips. It was the first time anyone had mentioned Kady's name in front of Bellamy. "You should have run."

"And you shouldn't have taken the chip. I guess we make pretty bad decisions don't we?" Bellamy looked at Raven, while he sat down.

"She's here, you know?" 

"Kady didn't take the chip." Bellamy affirmed, hoping it would be true.

"I meant here. She's outside. With your sister. Who also kind of hates you, doesn't she?"

"Shut up." Bellamy said, crossing his arms.

"Alie, that's enough." Clarke said firmly.

"The great wanheda." Raven smirked.

"How can we save Raven?" Jasper asked, worried.

"Oh, Jasper. Why won't you tell them the truth?" Raven smirked again, trying to take her handcuffs out.

"She's delusional." Jasper mumbled.

"Who's next?" A well-known voice asked in the other room and everyone looked at Bellamy. Kady. 

"I told you." Raven said. 

"Her name is Echo. She is a noble warrior but she has her hands full of blood." Niylah said.

"Don't we all?" Kady asked, getting interrupted by the door.

"Azgeda is here. We need to fight." Octavia said and she threw Kady's sword at her.

"Let have more blood." Kady said, smirking a little, running outside with Octavia.

Kady and Octavia killed about a dozen of men from Azgeda and they never felt any better. Octavia was killing because of her anger but Kady... She was killing because she thought she would get some revenge for someone's death. She couldn't remember who she was trying to honor but she knew it was someone important. Joining Alie was a mistake because Alie lied to her but it was also a relief. She had no remorses of what she was doing.

Pushing out the sword of the last man standing, made Kady smirk. The blood was dripping from her sword but her clothes and face were also dripping blood.

Her eyes stopped being a sweet brown, they were just... Black. Empty.

"You're okay?" Octavia asked walking over Kady. She was in the same look Kady was. Dripping blood but smiling like an innocent. 

"Hell yes." Kady said as she cleaned the blood from her mouth. 

"What a hell are you two up too?" Bellamy asked behind them. None of them saw Bellamy coming. Or anyone.

"Bellamy." Octavia said, angry but sad at the same time.

"O." He said and then looked at Kady. "Kady."

"Hey, Blake." Kady said, smiling a little. She had no clue what he meant to her since all her painful memories and feelings were gone.

"This is probably the time to have a chat." Jasper said to Bellamy, making him frown. 

"Let's go inside." Bellamy said and the girls looked at each other but then walked in, following Jasper.

"Alie." Kady greeted when she saw Raven, who winked at her.

"Raven wasn't lying..." Jasper started. "Kady is in the city of light." Jasper sighed.

"How can you know that?" Clarke asked, confused.

"Because he's there too." Kady replied, looking at the ceiling.

"Do you remember anything about Wells?" Bellamy looked at Kady.

"Wells died in the ark, before we even came down." Kady replied.

"I think I have an idea." Clarke said grabbing a scalpel. "Octavia, if you care about Kady, I need you to handcuff her." 

"What? No!" Kady stood up but Octavia quickly grabbed the handcuffs and locked Kady. "Octavia."

"I'm sorry. I knew it wasn't just you that was killing all the men that we killed. It was your anger mostly but you didn't feel remorse. Alie is taking away that part of you." Octavia said sadly. "I have no idea what's going on with you but we'll fix you."

"Octavia!" Kady screamed. "Bellamy! Please don't do this."

"Hold her still." Clarke said to Bellamy who was holding Raven.

They took Raven's chip and then Jasper's but Kady wouldn't go down without a fight.

"Kady." Alie called and Kady looked around. "Fight them."

As Clarke got closer with the scalpel, Kady tried to push her away by screaming and trying to take the handcuffs off.

When Alie notice that the best thing to do was just torture Kady, she did it.

"Who is Wells Jaha?" Alie asked Kady as she gave her memories back.

"No." Kady mumbled, trying to take Alie out of her head.

"Who killed him?" 

"Stop." Kady asked.

"Kady." Bellamy said, grabbing her close. "We're here."

"What feelings do you hold for Bellamy Blake?"

"Stop it." Kady said as the memories were rushing into her mind. "Stop." She said, feeling the tears rolling down her eyes.

"What have you become?"

"Stop. I don't want them back!" Kady screamed. "Clarke, please do something!" She screamed in pain. 

"What was Wells to you?"

"What did the guards do to you?"

"What did Shumway did to you?"

"Where's your mother?"

"And your father. Didn't he die because of you?"

"Everyone you love dies."

"One by one."

Alie's words sounded like bullets into Kady's mind and she was ready to give up and accept all the pain that was consuming her but luckily Clarke got the chip out soon enough.

"Kady." Bellamy held her face on his hands. "Kady, look at me."

When she opened her eyes, she felt everything back again. 

"How do we shut down the city of light?" Octavia asked, moving closer to Kady. "Hey, I'm here."

"I don't think we can." Raven replied low. "Unless I crack the code on my head."

"Take me back." Kady mumbled, as her tears fell down. "Take me back to Wells."