{ twenty nine }

When Kady arrived Shallow Valley she was completely dehydrated. Alie had got back and now that was nothing else to do. She had to end it, one way or another Kady needed it gone.

"Take her to Diyoza." Vinson, Kady read his name on his shirt, said and quickly two men grabbed Kady by her arms even though if they hadn't, she wouldn't struggle to go.

"Colonel." One of the guys said as he let go of Kady who was so weak that immediately fell on the floor.

"Go get her water and some food." Diyoza ordered and kneeled down in front of the broken girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I have a deal." Kady said with the last strength she had. 

Back at the desert, everyone was looking for Kady until Miller showed up with a radio that was transmitting what happened in Shallow Valley.

"They turned it on. Must be on some purpose." Miller said and handed the radio to Bellamy.

"You've been given food and water. What's your deal?" Diyoza's voice said to an unknown person.

"Safe passage." Kady's voice sounded and the Blakes quickly exchanged a sad look. 

"To who?" Mccreary asked ironically.

"You said if one of us surrenders, you would end the war. I'm here and I'm surrendering. Give them free passage to the valley." Kady said weakly. 

"How did you get in here, Kady?" Diyoza asked.

"Walking."

"It's a long walk."

"It's worth it. If I had to do it again to save my people, I would." Kady said in a mumble.

"We have to go there!" Bellamy said desperately.

"Miller, get everyone ready." Octavia ordered. "We're going to get her back, Bell."

As wonkru marched faster than ever to Shallow Valley since they weren't that far away. Back at Shallow Valley, Kady was still trying to make an agreement.

"The passage will only be given to those who earned it. The defectors." Diyoza said strictly.

"I'm surrendering, Diyoza. I can get killed for doing this so I'm begging you. Give them a chance to live." Kady asked desperately, trying to push Alie out of her mind.

"What's going on?" Diyoza asked, noticing Kady's movements of brushing away the air.

"Nothing." Kady mumbled, craving her nails on her arms. 

"I will accept the passage of them. If you tell me how you became like this."

"Idiot?" Kady chuckled, trying to hide her pain.

She knew that was a suicide mission. She didn't want to believe that she knew but she did.

"Brave." Diyoza said, pulling out a chair so she could sit.

"What do you want to know?" Kady took a long breath.

"Everything." Mccreary answered for Diyoza.

After telling or more like screaming in anger and pain everything she went through, she could see that Diyoza was almost crying. She did drop a tear but she cleaned it so fast that it was almost impossible to notice her sadness. The radio was still turned on so everyone who was close to Bellamy and Octavia had heard the truth behind Kady Foster's angry attitude. 

"Alright. I've made my decision." Diyoza said, standing up. "They can come. No one will die."

"Octavia included." Kady stood up too, looking at Diyoza's eyes. "I know she's a lot to take in but she's such a good person. You would like her if you knew her as I do."

"If she doesn't do anything wrong, I'll accept her." Diyoza nodded her head.

"I'll make sure I'll tell her to behave good." Kady smiled sadly. "No ones dies."

"No one but you." Mccreary said and pulled out his gun in a quick move, shooting Kady on the chest.

"You-you said-" Kady said in shock as her body falls on Diyoza's arms.

"Lock him up!" Diyoza screamed, trying to stop the bleeding. "Get Abby Griffin in here!"

"Diyoza." Kady called, taking 3 papers out of her pocket. "G-give them."

"You'll be able to give them, Kady Foster." Diyoza said softly. 

"Octavia-"

"She'll be safe. And Mccreary will suffer for doing this." Diyoza said, pressing her hands on Kady's chest.

"We can't find Abby!" Vinson rushed into the room. "And Octavia's group is almost here."

"Bellamy and Octavia are coming, Kady. You're going to be okay." Diyoza said. She felt sorry for the girl after hearing everything she went through.

"Alie said this was only going to end if I was dead." Kady mumbled as she started to cough blood. "Wh-what's the name?"

"I don't know yet." Diyoza answered as small tears started to reach her eyes. 

"H-hope." Kady smiled a little, feeling her senses going off slowly. "It would be a g-good name."

"Stay awake, Kady. Come on!" Diyoza screamed trying to get her back but there was nothing else she could do.

"H-hope." Kady whispered as the tears roll down her eyes and her last breath was given.