Chapter 5

Jay P.O.V
I can't believe the first girl that I loved and was loyal to cheated on me but I got ready for my flight to California for my tour. I was bout to go to bed but then kisha texted me telling me she was pregnant so told that bitch get ready cause I'm tried of these hoes dawg.when I got to her house she got in the car and I brought her to the pregnancy clinic she was happy and shit until she saw we were at the clinic then she got nervous.we got in there and they took a few test.she tried talking to me but I ignored that hoe cause I got shit to do.Then the doctor came in and told me she was not pregnant. I looked at her nodded and left she caught up with me telling me she just wanted to get back together.The  I yelled in her face and said WE WAS NEVER TOGETHER MANE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HOE.Then I lefted.
I got home laying in bed getting tea to sleep then I got a call and it was heaven

Jay
Speak

Heaven
Jay I'm pregnant

Jay
Nah -chuckles- this shit not gone work this time hoe you just trying to get with me

Heaven
Jay I'm not lying the doctor said so I have the ultrasounds and everything

Jay
You capping stop calling my phone with this bs dawg cause it's not gone work

Heaven
-sniffles- jay I'm not lying

Jay
-talks sarcastically- yah come to me in 9 months when the baby comes
-hangs up the phone-

After the call I went straight to sleep cause I don't got time for this lying ass hoes

In the morning I lifted for California for the tour.

Heaven P.O.V
A week later
Me and Cindy and tae been hanging out more and me and Cindy are taking pictures of are pregnancy journey for are baby shower that we have planned.I tried contacting jay but he blocked my number but forget him I can do this on my own throughout the support of my family and friends.

Me and Cindy at one month bout to go into two and Cindy find out she was having a girl so her and Anthony decided to her melody and I found out I was having a boy so I decided to name him yosohn.
I already went shopping for him but didn't get his room ready

While I was chilling watching tv I got a call from cindy saying that she wanted me to come over and she moved so I told ok bet send me the location.She gave me her address to her house so I drove over there. When I got over there I rang the door bell and she opened it and gave me a hug "hey sus" she said and we walked into the kitchen "this a nice house how much did it cost? Then she showed me her hand and showed me the most prettiest ring I ever saw on her finger. "my nigga done proposed to me girlllll he took me to Vegas and proposed" she said I was so happy for my bff.but then I thought about it bitch you went to go get married and didn't invite me I said laughing. Girl it was surprise to me but you know I would've invited you and tae she said but at least we're gonna have our baby shower together then I instantly got excited YOU GOT THE PLACE THAT WE PLANNED TO HAVE OUT BABY SHOWER AT I said cover my mouth.Yes bitch she said hugging me. We were excited we both sat down talking about my baby daddy situation.Damn bih" She said then Anthony walked in with this fine tall boy He had some muscles.Hey baby" Anthony said while the fine dude sat next to me and smiled at me "hey baby oh this is my cousin I was telling you about that moved in next door.Me and Cindy both waved at him and said hi. Heaven?how you know my name? "Heaven I'm tre from highschool the one everyone called a nerd but you always stuck up for me he said I was shook cause he looked different "omg tre" I said giving him a hug. Omg you really glowed up.yah I did he said chuckling we talked for a little and then he said that he gotta finsish bringing the stuff in the house before Anthony leaves for Cali tomorrow I said we exchanged numbers and he lefted with Anthony. girl why you didn't tell me that was tre glowed tf up. Cindy laughed and said girl please he still ugly to me.we talked a little more until I left.I walked into the house and order me some wings and fries Once the food came I went in my room and ate it  that's when Tre texted me. *
texts messages begin*
Tre:wyd?
Me: nothing on instagram eating bout to go to sleep tre:ok send me you addy we going out tomorrow to eat.
Me:shiii okay I'm alway hungry
Tre:😂😂😂gn heaven
Me:gn
*texts messages ends