Chapter 9

-8 months later-
Heaven P.O.V
So I'm now 8 months and me and Cindy babyshower is next week and me and tre is celebrating our 5 month anniversary cause we didn't get to celebrate it last month.I got home from Cindy's house early and saw someone's high heels the floor and a jacket hanging off the couch.i put my keys and purse down and went and took off my shoes.

I went up the stairs and heard loud claps,thuds and all types of moaning so I went back downstairs tied my hair up and got my taser.I went back upstairs and I tried to get in but the door was locked so I started banging the door and told tre to come out.After a few mins he opened the sweating like crazy with basketball shorts on "hey babe, what you doing home so early?" He said breathing hard blocking the door way he tried giving me a kiss but moved out the way and told him let me in the room. He started saying he cooked for me and we should go in the kitchen still blocking my way so I tased him in the stomach and didn't stop until he feel on the floor then tased him in the dick and walked in the room.

When I walked in the bed was a mess and the was a girls dress on the floor.So I started looking every where then I went to the bathroom and it was locked. "You got the count of five to get out that damn bathroom or the ass beating gonna be worse. I got no answer.

1

2

3

4

5

I busted the door open and saw this scared lady trying to hid behind the curtains.I wanked the curtains open and started dragging her and punching her in her face.she kept screaming and crying for me to stop but I kept going

I dragged her out the room then down the stairs.When we got downstairs I started stomping on that hoe while dragging her.she kept crying saying stop so I finally stoped her mouth was bleeding.Thats when she spit on me and said "And I'll fuck your nigga for 12th time bitch" she tried to run after that but ended up slipping on her own damn jacket that had fell.

I got to her and started whooping her ass ripping out all her hair then I noticed her arm was broke or something so I dragged her out the house and spit on her.

I went upstairs and tre started yelling at me saying "why would you do that" and        "You ain have to do the girl like that. I started yelling back telling him to get out.Out of no where he slapped me causing me to fall on the ground.He started kicking me then I felt myself falling down the stairs.I tried to hold on to something but I started to fall down the stairs but I tried to protect my stomach with my hands and I closed my eyes.When I opened my eyes I received a punch right to the face over and over again and things got blurry then he finally stopped and wiped the blood off his hand and kicked me in my back and went up to the room.
After that I tried getting up but I blacked out.

When I woke up felt my body moving and moving over again and my head hitting a wall

When I woke up felt my body moving and moving over again and my head hitting a wall.I opened my eyes and saw tre hovering over grunting and looking up.Then I noticed he was between my legs
Raping me.I started to close my legs and hitting him then he punched me in my face and said let it happen.I still tried to fight him off then he pulled his gun off the nightstand and said he would kill me and my baby. After that I just looked away and cried as he pumped in and out of my body after a few mins I heard him grunt and he pulled out and just fell on the bed next to me and fell asleep.

Next Day
Today's the baby shower and with a face like this I don't know what to do.I covered my face with makeup as much as I can.Tae came over and did my hair we hung out a little and talked then he left.Tre finish getting ready and we got to the location and I had sunglasses on.I was trying not to cry cause tre said if I made it obvious he'll do something to me.We went inside and I hugged Cindy and Anthony.I noticed jay was here but I didn't say nothing to him.Me and Cindy went in the back room to get ready.She gave me a look and asked if I was okay.I slowly nodded my head.We got to the makeup and Cindy noticed had I foundation on and my eye was weird looking.She tried to ignore it and got her makeup wipes and wiped the makeup off my face and saw my bruises.
"Heaven what happened to your face" Cindy said shocked about to cry.I started crying and told her everything that happened. "Okay stay right here I'm about to tell Anthony" she said I nodded my head but before she could leave the room tre came in holding a gun and said "say a word heaven and that baby would die and you never finna see the again" Cindy started yelling at him but tre held the gun to her face and asked do you understand.Cindy just looked away and nodded and said she won't tell.Tre left the room and she started doing my makeup and I told her don't worry about me Rn just enjoy the baby shower and I'll be out the situation soon. We bothe cried for a while and stopped and got ready.

Everyone was here and me and Cindy made our entrance and I saw my parents for the first time in a long time and girl when I say I cried and ran to them a bitch almost fell.We were all hugging but I stopped crying so no one would see my bruises.Tre introduced his self to them and me and Cindy sat up on the stage.Anthony sat by her and since tre wasn't the real dad they didn't want him in the chair so I just sat up there by my self.

We were all enjoying ourselves and jay kept looking at me but didn't say nothing and Tre came and stood by me gripped on my shoulder really hard. Did you take your medicine I mumbled to "shut the hell up" he replied I nodded my head and acted like I was happy but then I saw Cindy crying and Anthony was trying to calm her down but she won't.I was just gonna go calm her down then tre grabbed me and went to the back room and started beating me and wouldn't stop. This *punch* is *punch* what *punch* happens *punch* when *punch* you *punch* YOU TELL PEOPLE OUR FUCKING BUSINESS. I was laying on the floor crying then I felt my water broke. It hurted so bad and I was screaming and crying.Tre left the room and acted like he wasn't in there.

I just layed on the floor and everything became blurry then I felt someone pick me up.

Cindy P.O.V
I was enjoying the baby games trying to not think about what's happening to heaven.Then I saw tre gripping on her shoulder really hard and I just cried cause I couldn't keep it in then I saw him drag her to the back room.I started screaming and crying for them to get him out. But no one knew what I was talking so I calmed down a lil for my babies health and told them to go check on crystal so jay went and Anthony kept me calm.Everyone had to leave and crystals parents found out what happened and said they'll meet us at the hospital. jay said he found heaven on the floor and we have to hurry and get her to the hospital so we he picked her up and got her in the car.I tried waking her up but she wouldn't fully wake up then she just woke screaming and holding her stomach and saying it hurts.Jay didn't know what to do and his dumbass still didn't believe that the baby was his.I cried and helped her while Anthony drove faster. I told jay to check if the baby head was out and he looked and just passed out.We finally got to the hospital and jay helped her settle in and congratulated her on her baby.She looked at him and rolled her eyes all jay said was "damn you can't tell a nigga thank you " he told everyone bye and left.I still couldn't believe his dumbass still believe it's not his baby but aye that's his lost