10

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time but I lost inspiration and motivation to write. I've been meaning to get back into it for ages but I think I'm back in the swing of things. I'll give you a reminder of what has happened so far in case you don't want to go back and re read the previous chapters.
Elvira went to the hospital to get blood after trying to bite a man at the club. She ran into that creepy guy, Dronn who is also a vampire but a different type, an Icavine. He threatened her and she ran to Laverne's where he told her about the Icavines and how Dronn is using the detective for his own personal gain.

Elvira looked down in dismay. How could she be so careless?
Having an Icavine after her was a huge worry. But another thought niggling at her was the danger that she could be putting Lydia and Ryan in. She had to do something to protect them, move out.

"Laverne?" She spoke his name slowly.

Laverne took a sip of his drink before answering, "What is it my dear?"

"Do you think me and Salem could crash here for a bit? You know, til I sort things out. I think it would be safer."

He swirled his glass, the red liquid crashing together like waves. "You may. I understand you are thinking of your human friends here and not yourself."

She winced at the word human. As if they were of lower privilege than her and Laverne. No, they weren't vampires so they weren't as agile or strong or blood sucking creatures of the night but they were her friends and they had looked out for her many times in the past.

"Thank you. It'll be fun! I'll be back in an hour." She got up, poured another glass of blood and swallowed every last drop before heading out the door.

Laverne watched her bum as she exited with a sly grin.

• • •

By the time Elvira had teleported home it was four in the morning. She unlocked her apartment door quietly and stepped inside. Immediately Salem came running over to her, his belly swaying beneath him. He meowed up at her.

"Salem, boy do you need to lose a few pounds."

He meowed again, this time he sounded angry. "What's up sweetie?" She bent down and picked him up.

Before he could let out another distressed meow she heard noises coming from her room. Who was in there?

She dropped Salem down on the floor who landed with a thud but recovered instantly and trotted off towards her bedroom door.

Before following she grabbed a large carving knife from the holder in the kitchen. Had someone broken in? But Lydia was here with her boyfriend. Surely they would have heard something?

As Elvira crept closer she heard a strange sound. A moan. But it didn't sound as though someone was getting murdered. Instead it was a moan of pleasure. What the fuck was going on in there?!

She put down the knife and stormed into her room. Stunned, she took in the scene before her.

Tied to the chains above her bed was a man, a very naked man. Straddling him was Ryan holding a cat o' nine tails, from Elvira's own personal toy box. As a gasp escaped Elvira's lips Ryan's head whipped round.

"Ryan, care to tell me why you're using my bed to fuck?"

"Ell I'm sorry! But Gary is into BDSM and I knew your room would be perfect." The guys face turned beet red with embarrassment as Ryan pulled the sheet up around herself to protect her modesty.

"Seriously? You're still sitting on him. Get off and get out!" Elvira unlocked the poor man whilst Ryan gathered her clothes.

Elvira covered half her face with her hand and grabbed a huge black luggage bag from her wardrobe. Packing was the least of her worries though as she heard a scream from behind her.

"Ew! Are you guys having a threesome?" Lydia screeched, hugging her pink fluffy dressing gown around her body. Behind her stood Grant, a confused look on his face.

Elvira was in the middle of packing some clothes into the bag. "No! Ryan decided to use my bed to screw some random guy though."

"Yes that is true but Ell tried to bite some random guy tonight!" Ryan screamed as her own 'random guy' escaped the chaos unfolding, fleeing from the room fully clothed.

Elvira seethed with rage. "I was drunk. It was an accident." She turned to Lydia.

"Is this true?" Disappointed was painted on Lydias face. Grant was no longer there, he probably didn't want to get involved with the argument that had begun.

Elvira continued to pack when Lydia approached her, "Why are you packing? Where are you going at this time of the morning?"

"I have to get away for a while. I don't want you both to get hurt by some trouble that I got myself into. I'll call when I'm settled in.

Lydia laughed and left the room, calling behind her, "So you're going to run away from your problems? Classic Elvira."

Elvira stood in the darkness of her room in disdain. Lydia was right, she did spend the majority of her life running from her problems. But when you were an ancient vampire with nasty beings that threaten to expose your existence what else can you do but run?

She sighed, sitting down on the edge of her bed with Salem beside her. "You're all I need anyway." He chirped with delight as she tickled behind his ear. "Come on, let's go to Uncle Laverne's. I'm sure we can sneak you in some treats."

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!