Ch.1 - Mr. James

•Ocean Point Of View•

I put my hair into a messy ponytail and head to my bathroom . Ugh, Why so early ? As of right now it's 6 am and I got to be at work at 8:30 .

I stripped the clothing from my light caramel skin . I'm not the thickest girl in the world, but I got a little booty . I look in the mirror and i stare at my body . Dick ? Yea dick . I chuckled to myself slightly .

I get in the shower and I wash my body. After about 45 minutes I get out and head to my closet . My apartment is not the best but it's a place to live .

I walk in my closet and I fish out a professional attire . Today is going to be my first day at multi-billion dollar company James . Yay!

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

I grabbed my coconut oil and oiled my skin.

I decided to go plain today . They ain't ready for me . I slipped on s white skirt that hugs my booty and make it look ten times bigger . I then grabbed a plain black shirt and some black heels. I looked in the mirror satisfied with myself and checked the time.

7:20

Not bad .

I go into my bathroom and took off my bonnet. Last night I actually did my hair . I took out my rollers and watched as my hair bounced . I played with my hair until I got my desired look.

Sexy .

I checked the time once again .

7:50

What in the hell?!

"OH SHIT!" I yelled running the grab my purse. I ran into my kitchen grabbing a banana and heading out the door . I get into my car and roared it to life.

As i'm jamming to my music I get an email .

It's from Mr. James saying he wants black coffee on his desk at 8:30 on the dot. I roll my eyes and head towards the coffee shop .

******************************************

I grab the coffee and mutter a thank you to the lady . I get in my car and check the time . 8:15 .

I'm going to be late .

I race to the building with 2 minutes to spare. I get looks from people as I walk through the door . I roll my eyes and walked to Mr. James office .

I knocked on the big wood door .

"Come in" a deep husky voice boomed.

I walked in and set the coffee on the table. I made my way towards the door .

"Who said you could leave?" Mr.James said .

I turned around and admired the fine man .

He had hazel eyes that showed no emotion. My eyes roamed his body until I got back up to his face . He had a smirk . I felt my panties dampened some more .

"Are you done eye-fucking me?" Mr.James said sitting on the edge of his desk . Aww so this bitch thinks he the shit .

"Who said I was eye-fucking you?", I said putting my hands on my hip. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his coffee .

A long pause of silence .

"I pay you to work for me not eye-fuck me . So do your job." he said sitting back down. I was surprised he talked to me like that . The fuck .

I calmed down . He is your boss . You don't want to get fired on the first day .

He then pulled out a huge stack of papers and set them on his desk.

"I want this organized by the end of the day."

I looked at him dumbfounded . Is he fucking crazy ? I looked up at him. He had a smirk on his face.

"If this is to much . Then just tell me . I can always replace you."

I forced a smile on my face.

"No . Not at all. These will be on your desk by the end of the day."

I grabbed the papers and took a deep breath .

"You can leave now . Your office is the door to the left of mines." He said while typing on his computer . I left his room with a bit of struggle. I walked into my office and got busy .

————————————————————————

It was around 12:00 and it was lunch time. I was almost finished organizing the papers. I got up and made my way towards Mr.James office . I knocked and heard nothing . So I knocked again .

"Come in."

I walked in and stared at the man.

"Is there something you need?" He said with an attitude.

"Look, I'm going to say this once . I respect you so you need to respect me . I didn't do nothing to you for you to have an attitude with me . Now if you excuse me, I'm going to lunch." I said turning on my heel and walking out. He got me fucked up.

• Noah Point Of View •

I was just about to order some pie when someone knocked at my door. I went silent deciding if I want someone in here.

"Come in" I said my voice coming out deeper than normal .

My PA came in and stared at me. I became irritated at her actions.

"Is there something you need?" I said with extra attitude. Then she "popped" off .

"Look, I'm going to say this once . I respect you so you need to respect me . I didn't do nothing to you for you to have an attitude with me . Now if you excuse me, I'm going to lunch."

I sat there watching her exit my room . I smirked . Clearly she's bothered . I sighed and shook my head .

————————————————————————
•Ocean Point of View•

It's around 9:30 and I just finished the papers. It took me longer than I thought because Mr. Asshole needed me at a meeting.

I picked up the papers and head to his office. When I got close I heard moaning . What the hell ? They fucking in the office . I always wanted to do that.

Me being me. I busted through the doors. It was the reception girl. Cute .

She got up and ran out the room. On the way she tripped over her panties. I stifled a laugh.

Mr. James snapped towards mine making me uncomfortable.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO COME IN ?" He roared.

"WHO ?!" He repeated when I didn't answer him. I stared at him again . If I say something it might cost me my job and I need this . Plus this is my first got damn job.

I slammed the papers on his desk and walked out. Fucker .

————————————————————————