Ch.4 - Jealousy

• Noah point of view •

She turned around in her chair and looked up. The look in her eye wanted me to do unholy things to her. I  licked my lips and let my eyes roam her body.

Suddenly her lips crashed to mines. I grabbed her face bringing her closer to me . Instead of standing up she pulls me down by my tie .

"Feisty." I mumbled against her lips.

I put my hands around her caging her in. She took her hand and started stroking my member in my slacks. I groaned in pleasure.

I then wrapped my hand around her throat and pulled away.

"Get undressed now." I said as I stared in her eyes.

She quickly took off her black maxi dress then unclipped her red lacy bra. As she was doing that I was stepping out my clothes watching her caramel body shine in the light.

I licked my lips and walked towards her. i lifted up on the table and attached my lips to her left nipple.

She smell so damn good.

Her soft moans filled the room as I flicked my tongue around her now hard chocolate bud.

I pulled back and smirked as I position myself in front of her flower. I pulled her closer to the edge and placed my hands on her round fat ass.

I was right about to ease in when....

Knock Knock

• Ocean Point Of View •

I watched as Noah put his head down on my thigh and counted to five.

Meanwhile whoever was at my office door was knocking louder. Noah looked up and signaled for me to put my clothes on. I grabbed my dress and slipped it on, didn't even bother to slip them panties or bra on.

He looked at me and smirked totally ignore the loud knocking.

I made my way to do the door and yelled.

"I'M COMING I'M COMING."

I opened the door and Smith was there.

Smith was one of the accountants here . He was pretty quiet as far as I know . He never spoke to anyone .  He was a lil white chocolate with some muscle on him .

I wonder why no one would get with him.

I looked at Smith and smiled.

"Hey do you need something?"

He scratched the back of his neck and looked at  the files in his hand.

"U-Uhh yea . I came to give you these files a-and ask you a question." He passed a small smile.

I returned the gesture and took the files out of his hands.

"So what do you have to ask me?" I said now leaning on the door.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me. That's-"

"She won't be able to attend a "date" with you . Ms. Johnson has better things to do."

I turned around and looked at Noah like he had lost his everlasting mind.

Smith face fell at that and be apologized before he walked away in a hurry.

He must be so embarrassed. I got some for Noah ass.

I closed my door and was about to speak when Noah had beaten me to it.

"Follow me to my office NOW!"

I looked at him and bit my lip.

Okay Daddy.

I followed him to his office and sat down in one of the leather chairs.

He didn't sit though. He walked around the desk and around me.

"U-Umm aren't you going to sit down?" I asked breaking my neck to get a clear sight of him.

He held up his hand as a way to make me shut-up.

He walked towards the bar in his office and pulled out a jar with some brown liquor.

I calmly turned my head and crossed my legs.

"If I hadn't stepped in that conversation between you and Smith...." He stopped for a moment.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Would had accepted his offer?" He said while making his way to me.

I sat there quiet for a while. Thinking.

He jealous. He jelly. Noah is FUCKING jealous. I gave a him a sample of this pussy and he don't know how to act.

I smirked and responded.

"Are you jealous?" I asked uncrossing my legs.

His head snapped towards me.

"W-Why would I be jealous?" He said while rubbing his hands on his suit pants.

I got up and stood in front of him.

"Are you lying to me?" I said trailing my manicured finger along his jaw line.

His breath picked up as I leaned closer .

"Daddy you like when i'm this close to you." I said biting his ear.

All of a sudden he flipped me so now my back against the desk.

He smirked and leaned in close to my face.

"Punishment time....."