Ch. 2 - The Fuck ?

• Ocean Point Of View •

I walk into my cozy home and set down my keys. Imma have to find another job . I sighed and went to take a shower.

In the middle of my shower I hear my doorbell ring . Who is at my damn door ? I rush to get out as the knocks are getting louder.

UGH!!!

I run into my closet and grab some undergarments and my silk robe. I speed walk towards my front door while tying my rob. By the middle of my walk the person is knocking harder.

"IM COMING . QUIT KNOCKING ON MY DAMN DOOR LIKE THAT ." I screamed opening my door. And I was not expecting Mr. James.

We stared at each other for a while. I stood there watching him fuck me with his eyes. I got turned on by this . I then noticed that you can see my cleavage. I cleared my throat getting his attention.

I averted his eyes to my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I said breaking the uncomfortable silence.

"I came to talk about what happened at the office and what is expected of you as my PA." He said while reading my face.

I sighed and let him in.

"Follow me." I said while walking towards my small yet cozy living room.

I sat down on my couch and gestured to my other couch across from me. He took a seat and cleared his throat.

"Do you want or need anything?" I asked. He shook his head no and crossed his legs.

Okay then ?

"You are my personal assistant which means that you make my coffee in the morning, attend ALL my meetings, and business trips. During these meetings you take important notes......"

• 30 Minutes Later •

"And that is what I expect of you." He finished off.

Well hot damn.

I didn't say anything. I only nodded my head showing him that I understand .

"Use your words like I told you." He said .

"Yes sir" I said resisting rolling my eyes.

"Now on to the next topic. You will never tell anyone what you saw in my office."

After he stated that he made his way towards me. I started breathing heavy.

"The fuck?" I whispered to myself.

" Next time you wait till I say come in." He said now in front of me.

"And if I ask you a question you answer me." He said now tugging on my robe.

I leaned back . See that's what we not finna do. I REFUSE to fuck my boss.

He put his head under my chin breathing in my scent. I shuddered lightly at his actions. I then licked my neck which brought me back to my senses .

"No no no. Sir I need for you to leave . This is unprofessional." I said seriously shoving him harshly off of me.

I stood up and watched me copy his actions. I stood up slowly and once I was fully up I regretted standing up.

I felt a cool breeze come by. My nipples harden. I then looked down and noticed that my robe is now at my feet. My eyes slowly trailed up to meet Mr. James.

"M-Mr. Jam-" I started.

I stopped when he put his hand up. His eyes held lust in them. I closed my eyes thinking off him balls deep inside of me. The hell Ocean this is your BOSS ?!

"S-Sir y-yo-" Again he silenced me .

"Stop talking. And call me Noah." He said while making his way towards me. I took steps back. Making sure I don't bump into my couch.

We kept doing this until I reached a deep end. My back collided with a wall.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath .

He smirked and caressed my cheek.

Fuck it !

I then pulled him closed and ravished his lips. I plunged my tongue deep inside of his mouth. Invading his mouth. He groaned when I tugged his hair. I smirked against his lips . Liking his noises.

He then picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around him. He gave my ass a hard squeeze causing my to moan in his mouth. This time he smirked.

He made his way to my bed room. He threw me in the bed causing me to jump. I watched him take his clothing off one by one.

I became wetter if that's possible.

When he took his boxers off I almost came right there. His dick - if you can call it that - is bigger than big. I licked my lips liking my view. He stroked his self causing pre-cum to drip off his tip.

I crawled up to him and took him in my mouth. I groped his balls earning a moan. I looked up in his eyes as I sucked his monster. I twirled my tongue around his tip and tried to fit all of him in my mouth.

How is this going to fit in me ?

I suddenly thought.

He then stopped me. He pushed me down on the bed. I spread my legs wide open and began to play with myself.

I moaned when I felt my fingers go over my sensitive bud. His eyes darken and he pushed my fingers out of the way. He attached my little pretty flower causing me to scream.

Then I'm pretty sure I bout fainted when his talented - oh so talented tongue - licked over my asshole. I moaned loving this feeling.

I began to grind my wet pussy on his face. I was about to cum when he stopped . I groaned missing the feeling of his tongue.

Then he flipped me over. I get on my all fours. I arch my back. My ass high in the air as my chest and head laid flat on the bed.

He hit my ass causing me to moan.

"Are you on birth control?" He said rubbing my ass.
"Yea" I said breathlessly.

He positioned his self and pushed in slowly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head loving how he is fulfilling me.

He grabbed my waist and fucked my insides. When he started doing that I lost it . I was a moaning mess. Then he stopped. I began to whine.

"Move this ass for daddy" He said grabbing a fist full of my hair. I moaned loving the pain.

Then I backed that ass on him.

And this rough fucking happened all night long.........

——————————————————————-

whew 😅 ! how do y'all like it so far ?

and yes I am going to post a new chapter in Mafia Love sometime this week.