Ch.3 - Mistake ? Yea, Mistake .

• Ocean Point of View •

I woke up this morning with Mr. Ja- Noah out of my apartment . Not a trace. Not a note. No breakfast . No nothing . It's not like I expected all of that , at least a note . But what we did last night was wrong .

Right now it's 8:25 and Im just walking into the building. Everyone stares at me. I mentally roll my eyes and head towards Mr.James office.

I get into the elevator and as soon as the door are about to close some business man walks in.

He's got sweat beads on his forehead. His suit looks too tight for his body. He just looks disgusting. I visibly shivered. Ewwww !!

I scoot closer towards the corner and watch as the fat man looks at his watch . Then god answered my prayers . The doors opened. I walked out faster than the fat man running almost. I walked towards Mr. James office watch as the women stare and roll their eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes back and knock on Mr. James door.

"Come in"

I took a deep breathe preparing myself for this awkward talk. I walk in and see him putting his suit jacket back on . I put his coffee on his desk and stood there.

He turned around and stared at me. Taking me in with his eyes. He then cleared his throat .

"You will be joining me at a meeting. Get a notebook and a pen. Take important notes." He said shooing me away.

I let out a breath and started to walk towards the door.

"Oh and Ocean ?"

"Yes?"

"Don't tell nobody about last night. That was a mistake and will not happen again."

I stood there taking it in.

Mistake ? Yea, Mistake.

"Yes sir"

I left the room in a hurry. I shook my head and headed towards my office. I grabbed my notebook and pen and walked out. I looked towards the elevator and noticed Mr. James headed that way.

I ran to catch up and walked in the elevator just before the door closed. I sighed and fixed my clothing. This is going to be a long day .

________________________________

After the meeting I decided to have a little fun. As we was walking back towards our office I "accidentally" made Mr.James dropped his file he received from the meeting.

"Oops. I'm sorry." I said slightly making a pouty face. He turned and looked at me. No emotion at all on his face. I smirked knowing what I am about to do next is going to change that.

I bend down slowly, making sure my dress rises up. I then grabbed the pen then spread my legs and stood back up.

I turned around liking the results of my actions. His face was slightly red and his very large member at notice. I walked back up to him and placed the pen in his suit pocket.

"You welcome, Sir." I whispered in his ear then turning away. As I walked away I felt eyes on me. I knew it was his so I didn't turn back around I kept walking. Making sure my ass jiggling in the process.

I walked back in my office and sat down. I closed my blinds and locked my door. I reached into my desk and pulled out a small vibrator. This will have to do. I pulled my lace panties to the side and opened my legs wide. I leaned back and placed the toy on my clit.......

• Noah Point of View •

I was doing my work . Trying to get the thoughts of Ocean out of my head. She is just like everybody else . I keep reminding myself. But why do I always want to touch her.

As I'm finishing up some work I hear wet noises over my t.v. and moaning. I make my way towards the door that leads into Oceans office and put my ear close to it.

"shit, shit, shit....." Her soft shaky voice says out of breath slightly

I grow excited from this. I close my eyes and vision her actions. After a couple of seconds I open the door. I see her in front of her desk, legs open, her panties at her ankles, her head back, and her mouth open releasing moans.

I walk up to her and latch my mouth onto her neck.

Then she stopped.......