Cats. So adorable but so annoying sometimes.

This was last year. I got my first cat and I named her Amethyst. One morning we woke up and found some of my sisters pants in the living room. We have no idea how they got there. That night when I was in bed, Amethyst started yowling. And I mean yowling.

The next morning I went and sat in the living room, on my phone. Amethyst started yowling again so I called her name and she came. With another pair of my sisters pants. I just laughed. We're found the culprit in the act.

Later I was messing around and Amethyst walked in right as I tossed some fabric mesh behind me. After a little bit, I heard one of the cats (we have two) licking something. I looked behind me and Amethyst had hooked her claws through the fabric mesh and was licking it.

The next day I saw Amethyst eating something off one of the plates and figured she probably found some meat or something. Nope.

She was eating the lettuce and completely ignoring the meat.
#mycatisweirdandilikeit

New thing that my cat does is run all over me, chasing shadows, all night while i'm trying to sleep.

____________________________

Amethyst is now a part of the family of weirdness. Also I just realized that most of these little things are breaking the 4th wall. Oh well.

Peace Out!

-Mermaid