Beginning

-January 4, 2008-

It was going to be his last days in England. He was sad about leaving Manchester, his team. But Cristiano knew he had to move to bigger and greater things and that's exactly what Real Madrid had to offer to him.

He was sitting down at the VIP section at this night club with his teammates, celebrating his final days. He watched his companions Wayne Rooney and Nani try to break some dance moves around him.

"Nice one" Cristiano teased them.

Nani turned around and cursed at him in their native language, Portuguese. Cristiano only sent him back a smirk. Nani strutted over and sat besides him on one of the chairs.

"Cris, meu amigo , você tem alguns dias. marcar algumas senhoras. " Nani nudged his shoulders.

"Ah I have no time for girls" Cristiano shook his head taking another sip of his strong alcoholic beverage. Nani got up and Cristiano watched him curiously as he got two glasses of clear white drinks which was either tequila or vodka.

He waddled back over to Cristiano and put both the drinks infront of him. "You drink now. You score some girls later. It's your last night to get some proper English women, might as well do your job"

A brunette caught his eye as she sat with one of her friends from outside the VIP lounge. Cristiano pointed at her so Nani could also know who he was interested with.

Her beauty caught his eye and blew his mind away. "Her, bring her here Nani"

Nani grumble. "Pft I'm not your slave, but for tonight I'll listen to you"

He watched as Nani left the VIP section and onto the girls table. He whispered into her ears as she looked over to him then she nodded. He silently cheered to myself.

She walked through the club with such elegance and grace. Nani clapped his back as he chugged the last of his glass down and Cristiano searched up and down her beautiful body. She was built with much figure and He was really enjoying the sight.

"Òla menina, I'm Cristiano, Cristiano Ronaldo." Cristiano smiled at her. "What's you're name beautiful?"

She tugged a hair behind her ears before flickering her eyes and meeting my own pair. "Nicolette, Nicolette James."

"Nicolette such a beautiful name." He almost whispered.

"Thank you Cristiano. You seem really familiar"

"Why don't you take a seat here and I'll tell you all about me" he licked his lip and his eyes continued to travel all around her body.

They learned quit a lot about eachother while they were sober but as soon as they were drunk, they were doing all sorts of wild things. Taking selfies together, taking shots. And it even lead to them making out.

That's when cristiano had the bright idea of going back to his place and getting to know more about eachother.

-January 11, 2009-

"Julie. Please this can't be happening" Nicolette stared at the white stick infront of her. There were the two signs she dreaded most. The two lines

She didn't want this to happen. Anybody but her.

"You're pregnant Nicolette. You are going to have a baby" Julie hugged her.

"This is not a good thing, I am too young. I can't raise a baby"she shook her head, she felt the tears forming in her eyes.

"You'll be fine just call the guy who knocked you up" Julie rubbed her friends back.

"I can't. I have no clue where he is. Oh god, what will my parents think of me. I am going to get disowned I know it. Pregnant and with out a husband" Nicolette shoved her face into her hands.

Julie continued to comfort her friend. "It'll be okay, you have me"

Nicolette hiccuped in crying session. "I'm just scared of raising a baby on my own."

"Did you not just hear what I said? You have me,"

-October 15, 2009-

"Push Nicolette push" her mothers voice rang out.

"Momma please. It hurts" Nicolette was now in tears.

Her mother wiped away the sweat from her daughters forhead. "I know baby, but you can do it"

Nicolette did as she was told as she felt a huge thing coming out of her area. She was crying and pushing. That was her motive.

Cry and push and repeat

She hated Cristiano for what he did to her. She loathed him for the hurt he was causing her right at the moment, the pain was like no other.

"Momma I'm going to die" she cried out.

Her mother squeezed her hands and she kissed her forehead.

"Nicolette James you are not about to die because I would like to congratulate you on having a healthy baby boy" the doctor said.

and at the sight, she fell in love. He was beautiful. She made that and he was all hers.