1] Marinette's Story

"Marinette! You are only allowed to leave whenever you need to watch over someone. You are never allowed out to meet up with some... some... devil!!!" Marinette's Papa scolded her with his mighty furious dead glare (well duh he's angry) she understood the rules of Heaven and Hell. If she broke them again then she'd be the first Angel to fall from Heaven's cloud to Hell's fire. Turning her to a demon. Marinette loved Chat Noir though and she couldn't live without him. Especially after she got rejected by Adrien because he likes the superhero of Heaven, Ladybug. The only person she'd ever talk to now is Chat Noir those two relate with everything. They both hate what their parents say, they both hate the rules between Heaven and Hell, and they both made a mistake by falling for someone way above their reach. But of course they have their differences too. Like, Chat is a Demon and Mari is a Angel, Chat is below while Mari is above. There are a few more but Chat doesn't want Mari to mention and the angel she is she listens to him. Marinette wasn't listening she was stuck in a train of thought about not being able to see Chat again until she got a pinch on the arm that only broke her train of thought with a squeal of pain and a rub on the arm. She looked around to see who pinched her to see her chuckling Best Friend Alya. "You really need to listen to your parents more often girl," Alya chuckled Marinette groaned in pain from the pinch and shook her head "Yeah, yeah, I know. I may be an Angel but angels could help a demon turn into a angel and we will have more people in Heaven than in Hell." Marinette replied trying to outsmart her bestie but it seems like Alya was planning to respond to me saying that "Yeah, I understand that Mari but your trying to help the prince of Hell turn into a Angel!? That would start a civil war between Heaven and Hell!" That stumped Marinette knowing that her BFF isn't with her. Marinette hung her head low and flew up to her bedroom and laid down on her fancy bed with silk curtains on each edge of the bed (that are pink of course) she wanted to cry but didn't she knew that one day she'll meet up within him again. She doesn't know how but she knows she will. Her cat named Tikki came up to her and purred in her ear. Tikki was a white cat with small little black spots all over her a big black spot was in between her beautiful blue eyes. Tikki had mini wings and a little halo over her head. Marinette looked up and grabbed Tikki and cuddled up with her because every time Mari was upset she'd cuddle with the soft, precious cat Tikki to help her feel better.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—
Hiya! This story was created on a stormy day with someone that had nothing else to do in their spare time (ahem, me) and wanted to let you guys know that this is NOT supposed to be a sin story. This will have some points where there will be sin but it's mostly for fun. Don't get me wrong there will be some profanity in this but that's when the Demon's are talking. They are mischievous and don't have a filter between their brain and mouth. So don't get mad a me for not making this a sin story... I hope you guys enjoyed this story and no need to worry I will try to update this as frequently as possible. See ya later! Bye!