3] Everything went Blanc

Trigger Warning!!! This chapter involves rape and a lot of cuss words so if you don't wanna be a apart of that just scroll to the next chapter. I won't get mad.

Marinette's eyes fluttered open to see that she was not in her pink bed and she doesn't see Tikki around anywhere. She's in a blank room. No windows or doors. She calls out and all she heard were echos. The room was a blinding white. She called out again but the same response. Just more echoes. She didn't know what is going on. "Hehehe...~" Marinette turned around to see Chat Noir except he was in his normal skintight black suit. Instead, he was white. His eyes gleamed a nice soft lilac purple instead of the normal emerald green. "Chat?" Marinette said as Chat strutted toward her and ticked his tongue. "Someone has been naughty being with that fucking dumbass Luka." Chat whispered into Marinette's ear. "C-Chat Noir..." Marinette whispered. Marinette could hear Chat growl slightly in her ear and felt the grip tightened around her ass (idek at this point) "Call me Chat Blanc..." He bit her ear. He moved his hand from her butt to her womanhood. She moaned softly into his ear he smirked his devilish smirk and started to massage around her womanhood and kissed around her neck until he found her sweet spot "C-Chat... stop... please" She said trying to push away but he was to powerful. He started sucking on her sweet spot and formed a big red patch on her neck turning to a black and blue area. Chat ripped off her T-shirt (literally ripped off) and started trailing butterfly kisses down to her chest then popped one boob outside of her bra. Chat used his free hand to massage her boob. Marinette tried so hard to push him away but his nice strong manly muscles are so se— Gah! What am I thinking!? Marinette big her lip trying to stay contained. "Hehe~ so you are enjoying this. Such a naughty girl..." (Oh Jesus help me....) Chat whispered in her ear with full sultry as he bit her ear. Chat pushed Marinette to the ground and took of his suit but kept the belt in hand just Incase 😉. Marinette gulped and started to tear up. "CHAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Marinette yelled trying to knock some sense into Chat but obviously wasn't working. "I'm giving you the pleasure you've probably always wanted" Chat would not give up to what he wanted. Me. Theeennnnn... I woke up. Marinette shot up from her bed painting like a wild dog. "What the fuck was that!?" She yell whispered. "I know Chat would never do such a thing" she still said whispering as she calmed down. For the next few weeks Marinette did not talk or look at Chat.

It's me again! I know probably no one reads this part and just moves on to the next section but please don't skip this because next chapter is what I call "The Readers Selection Chapter" which is you guys comment here and come up with a name for the next chapter and I will be picking my favorite name so get creative! Anyways I have all the free time in the world now because it's summer break for me so expect a lot of new chapters in this book. Also consider reading MariBlanc if you haven't already.