4] Chat's Confusion Brings Him to New Places

Hiya! It's the Author again! Probably annoyed with me because I keep doing this like 50-70 word paragraph at the beginning and end of each chapter which I'm sorry but this time I am saying who texted me personally because she reads my stories. Kylie Green requested this chapter so I'm doing it. So hope y'all enjoy and yeah bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [Chat's POV]
3 days later...
"Why isn't Marinette here to see me? She comes sees me on the daily. Did I do something wrong? I swear to fucking god if she hates me now because I did something she thought was fucked up I need to fix it," Chat thought to himself while standing at the entrance of Heaven and the end of Hell. He picked out iPhone XS Max (again best money can buy you) and calls the contact "Marinette Dupain-Cheng" She sent him to the automatic voicemail "Hey, sorry I missed your call leave a message after the beep. Beeeep hehe" the message said in her voice. He hung up so he didn't leave a message that's the 7th time and the same results. "Either Hawk Moth did something or the angels to keep us separated." Chat said to himself. "I'm heading up to Heaven," he said he headed back to the house and went up to his room still flipping off the portrait of him and his father getting his clothes, blanket, and shoes together. He walked out his room and looked around to see if Natalie or the Gorilla was there but they weren't so he slid down the stair railing and ran out the door. He rushed out of the Hell's version of the Agreste mansion and headed towards the edge of Hell's fire. And Heaven's gate. He took one step on the clouds and in that moment temperature dropped efficiently it gave him the chills the ground felt like it was a trampoline but fluffier. Chat looked at his arm and saw that a unique white pattern started to form after his topless black leather gloves he gasped and held his arm close to his body. He looked above to see more angels playing around and there he saw the love of his life... Marinette... he fully put his body through Heaven and ran up the stairs quicker than he ever had before. Marinette started to walk away. Shit! Where is she going? How will I re-introduce myself? I should've planned this from before. He finished the last 3 steps painting like a dog in a summer day. "Marinette!" I yell Marinette looks over shocked then she runs away. "What!? Marinette!?" I yell again I form my wings and fly toward her. I finally catch up and grab her wrist. "Chat wtf!" She says as she smacks me. "Wtf did I do Mari?" I respond almost immediately rubbing the slap spot. "Come with me," Marinette says guiding him to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok ok no it's not what you think is gonna happen. Nothing inappropriate is gonna happen. But I did say I'd post frequently and I keep my promises and I hope you enjoy 😉